Re: [Meditation Society of America]Gene, how could you have let the cat out of the bag?

  • Sarojini
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 27, 2003
      Dear Gene:
              You wrote:

          I wonder if the competition will get so 'hot',
      that some competitors will secretly have installed
      teflon hip-ball joints, with greater range than the organic
      ones...

          You caught me, Gene!  How did you know I had that "teflon hip-ball joints" sugery arranged already?  I figure that with those special joints and only 2 breaths a day, I will win that Yogi Challange so easily.  (But did you have to share the secret of the "teflon hip-ball joints" with everyone, Gene?  By spreading the news of these joints, you realize that you have cut down my chances of great Yogini
      success greatly. I'll forgive you this time, Gene, but don't let the cat out of the bag again! :-)

                                                      Peace and Love Always,
                                                  Sarojini of the only 2 breaths

                                            Note* Official Name change here.
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 27, 2003
        > Dear Gene:
        > You wrote:
        >
        > I wonder if the competition will get so 'hot',
        > that some competitors will secretly have installed
        > teflon hip-ball joints, with greater range than the organic
        > ones...
        >
        > You caught me, Gene! How did you know I had that "teflon hip-
        ball joints" sugery arranged already? I figure that with those
        special joints and only 2 breaths a day, I will win that Yogi
        Challange so easily. (But did you have to share the secret of
        the "teflon hip-ball joints" with everyone, Gene? By spreading the
        news of these joints, you realize that you have cut down my chances
        of great Yogini
        > success greatly. I'll forgive you this time, Gene, but don't let
        the cat out of the bag again! :-)

        > Peace and Love
        Always,
        > Sarojini of the only 2
        breaths

        > Note* Official Name change
        here.
        ? "Nina" <murrkis@y...> wrote:
        > > > "diana_53231" > <diana_53231@y...> wrote:
        > > >

        > > > http://tinyurl.com/osd1
        > >
        > > Hehe, well, what will they do next?
        > >
        > > The Onion did a spoof on yoga competition a while back:
        > >
        > > http://www.theonion.com/onion2908/monkgloats.html
        > >
        > > There is something to be said for inspiring people to begin
        the
        > > practice of yoga, even it is by attracting them through their
        own
        > > attachment to competition. Perhaps the inspiration will
        eventually
        > > lead to things beyond competition, beyond seeing how long and
        hard
        > > someone can work in a hot room, beyond the feeling that 'if I
        can do
        > > this, I can do anything!' On the other hand, the quest for
        fixed
        > > solution is well-rooted in our psyches, as is the tendency not
        > > look deeper, and it could be that in presenting yoga as a
        competitive
        > > sport, that a great many people are misled.
        >
        > This whole thing is so 'of the world' that I
        > experience a bit of pain around it. In fact,
        > it seems to be the 'yoga of abidance', to see
        > and let it be.
        >
        > I guess that there has always been 'yoga competition',
        > as I remember my various yoga classes; it seems that
        > many instructors are in competition not only with other
        > instructors (within their own particular discipline) but also,
        > in a more subtle way, with their students.
        >
        > > But don't worry, each sport refines to its most sleekest
        expression,
        > > ultimately hitting the limits of the tolerance of the human
        body and
        > > the gear and measuring devices used in the sport. Without
        further
        > > technological advances, the sport comes to a head, so to
        speak. As
        > > regards yoga competitions, that technological cut-off point
        might be
        > > the ability to measure depth and degree of infinity.
        >
        > Heh heh... I wonder if the competition will get so 'hot',
        > that some competitors will secretly have installed
        > teflon hip-ball joints, with greater range than the organic
        > ones...

        dear Gene,

        I am participating in public yoga classe for 25 years in LA besibes
        doing my line of sadna and also thaught yoga and I can assure you,
        that competitions IS OUT!!

        unless you bring it on, but than a good yoga teacher will catch you

        love, Karta

        > > Good luck to the yoga athletes on that one. I'd love to see
        how they
        > > manage to measure and compare Samadhi.
        > >
        > > Nina
        >
        > You can already see the competition on that one,
        > on many Yahoo lists...
        >
        > Thanks, Nina...
        >

        > ==GP==
      • Gene Poole
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 27, 2003

          Karta wrote:

          > dear Gene,
          >
          > I am participating in public yoga classe for 25 years in LA besibes
          > doing my line of sadna and also thaught yoga and I can assure you,
          > that competitions IS OUT!!
          >
          > unless you bring it on, but than a good yoga teacher will catch you
          >

          > love, Karta

          Re-read the article, Karta.

          It is not about me. REPEAT: it is not about me.

          Take a chill-pill!

          ==Gene Poole==
        • Gene Poole
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 27, 2003
            > "Sarojini" <Yoga@w...> wrote:

            > Dear Gene:
            > You wrote:
            >
            > I wonder if the competition will get so 'hot',
            > that some competitors will secretly have installed
            > teflon hip-ball joints, with greater range than the organic
            > ones...
            >
            > You caught me, Gene! How did you know I had that "teflon hip-ball joints"
            sugery arranged already? I figure that with those special joints and only 2 breaths a
            day, I will win that Yogi Challange so easily. (But did you have to share the secret of
            the "teflon hip-ball joints" with everyone, Gene? By spreading the news of these
            joints, you realize that you have cut down my chances of great Yogini
            > success greatly. I'll forgive you this time, Gene, but don't let the cat out of the bag
            again! :-)

            > Peace and Love Always,
            > Sarojini of the only 2 breaths
            >
            > Note* Official Name change here.

            Hi Sarojini...

            Name change?

            The teflon hip-joints are neat, but
            can't compare to my patented
            Rubber Spine!

            Not to mention my latest work
            in progress... the Samadi-Meter!

            Now... about those two breaths...

            Are they one inbreath and one outbreath,
            two outbreaths, or two inbreaths?

            And what is the duration of each breath? 60 years?

            In Full Locust...

            ==Gene Poole==
          • Era
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 27, 2003
              > > Dear Gene:
              > > You wrote:
              > >
              > > I wonder if the competition will get so 'hot',
              > > that some competitors will secretly have installed
              > > teflon hip-ball joints, with greater range than the organic
              > > ones...

              <snip>

              > > Heh heh... I wonder if the competition will get so 'hot',
              > > that some competitors will secretly have installed
              > > teflon hip-ball joints, with greater range than the organic
              > > ones...
              > >

              > dear Gene,
              >
              > I am participating in public yoga classe for 25 years in LA besibes
              > doing my line of sadna and also thaught yoga and I can assure you,
              > that competitions IS OUT!!
              >
              > unless you bring it on, but than a good yoga teacher will catch you
              >

              > love, Karta

              > Karta wrote:
              >
              > > dear Gene,
              > >
              > > I am participating in public yoga classe for 25 years in LA besibes
              > > doing my line of sadna and also thaught yoga and I can assure you,
              > > that competitions IS OUT!!
              > >
              > > unless you bring it on, but than a good yoga teacher will catch you
              > >

              > > love, Karta

              Gene: Re-read the article, Karta.

              > It is not about me. REPEAT: it is not about me.
              >
              > Take a chill-pill!
              >

              > ==Gene Poole==

              I did NOT answer to the article but to
              your post above

              please control your anger toward me:
              you said we are friends

              <grin>

              so what is up ?

              Karta
            • Era
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 27, 2003
                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era" <mi_nok@y...> wrote:

                > > > Dear Gene:
                > > > You wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I wonder if the competition will get so 'hot',
                > > > that some competitors will secretly have installed
                > > > teflon hip-ball joints, with greater range than the organic
                > > > ones...
                > > >

                > <snip>
                >
                > > > Heh heh... I wonder if the competition will get so 'hot',
                > > > that some competitors will secretly have installed
                > > > teflon hip-ball joints, with greater range than the organic
                > > > ones...
                > > >

                > > dear Gene,
                > >
                > > I am participating in public yoga classe for 25 years in LA besibes
                > > doing my line of sadna and also thaught yoga and I can assure you,
                > > that competitions IS OUT!!
                > >
                > > unless you bring it on, but than a good yoga teacher will catch you
                > >

                > > love, Karta
                >

                > > Karta wrote:
                > >
                > > > dear Gene,
                > > >
                > > > I am participating in public yoga classe for 25 years in LA besibes
                > > > doing my line of sadna and also thaught yoga and I can assure you,
                > > > that competitions IS OUT!!
                > > >
                > > > unless you bring it on, but than a good yoga teacher will catch you
                > > >

                > > > love, Karta
                > >

                > Gene: Re-read the article, Karta.
                > >
                > > It is not about me. REPEAT: it is not about me.
                > >
                > > Take a chill-pill!
                > >

                > > ==Gene Poole==
                >

                > I did NOT answer to the article but to
                > your post above
                >
                > please control your anger toward me:
                > you said we are friends
                >
                > <grin>
                >
                > so what is up ?
                >
                > Karta

                Ok Gene,

                I wiil read the article and get back
                to you

                Karta
              • Gene Poole
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 27, 2003
                  > "Era" <mi_nok@y...> wrote:

                  > > Karta wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > dear Gene,
                  > > >
                  > > > I am participating in public yoga classe for 25 years in LA besibes
                  > > > doing my line of sadna and also thaught yoga and I can assure you,
                  > > > that competitions IS OUT!!
                  > > >
                  > > > unless you bring it on, but than a good yoga teacher will catch you
                  > > >

                  > > > love, Karta
                  > >

                  > Gene: Re-read the article, Karta.
                  > >
                  > > It is not about me. REPEAT: it is not about me.
                  > >
                  > > Take a chill-pill!
                  > >

                  > > ==Gene Poole==
                  >

                  > I did NOT answer to the article but to
                  > your post above
                  >
                  > please control your anger toward me:
                  > you said we are friends

                  Karta: You here attribute anger to me
                  and then you say to control it.

                  That is boolsh*t of the lowest order.

                  Please be accurate if you speak to me
                  or, _of_ me.

                  Pertaining to another matter...

                  It is my opinion that few if any people
                  will appreciate you bringing your fight
                  with devi to this list. The best thing may
                  be to let that quarrel die an easy death;
                  that will be possible if you do not give
                  it your life.

                  > <grin>
                  >
                  > so what is up ?
                  >
                  > Karta

                  Is it true that one of the primary
                  responsibilities of the spiritually
                  inclined person, is to extend good
                  will to others?

                  That is what is up.

                  ==Gene Poole==
                • Era
                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 27, 2003
                    --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole" <gene_poole@q...> wrote:

                    > > Gene: Re-read the article, Karta.
                    > > >
                    > > > It is not about me. REPEAT: it is not about me.
                    > > >
                    > > > Take a chill-pill!
                    > > >

                    > > > ==Gene Poole==
                    > >

                    > > I did NOT answer to the article but to
                    > > your post above
                    > >
                    > > please control your anger toward me:
                    > > you said we are friends
                    >
                    > Karta: You here attribute anger to me
                    > and then you say to control it.
                    >
                    > That is boolsh*t of the lowest order.
                    >
                    > Please be accurate if you speak to me
                    > or, _of_ me.
                    >
                    > Pertaining to another matter...
                    >
                    > It is my opinion that few if any people
                    > will appreciate you bringing your fight
                    > with devi to this list. The best thing may
                    > be to let that quarrel die an easy death;
                    > that will be possible if you do not give
                    > it your life.
                    >
                    > > <grin>
                    > >
                    > > so what is up ?
                    > >
                    > > Karta
                    >
                    > Is it true that one of the primary
                    > responsibilities of the spiritually
                    > inclined person, is to extend good
                    > will to others?
                    >
                    > That is what is up.
                    >

                    > ==Gene Poole==

                    sorry Gene,

                    really; please STOP!!!

                    I said I'll read the article pay more attention and than get back o you

                    for now "take a pill" sounds
                    unprovoked

                    love, Karta
                  • Era
                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 27, 2003
                      > > Karta: you said, that we are friend

                      > > what is up?

                      > It is my opinion that few if any people
                      > will appreciate you bringing your fight
                      > with devi to this list. The best thing may
                      > be to let that quarrel die an easy death;
                      > that will be possible if you do not give
                      > it your life.

                      > > so what is up ?
                      > >
                      > > Karta
                      >
                      > Is it true that one of the primary
                      > responsibilities of the spiritually
                      > inclined person, is to extend good
                      > will to others?

                      yes, it is true

                      please observe it also

                      Peace and Love, Karta

                      > ==Gene Poole==
                    • Era
                      Message 10 of 17 , Sep 27, 2003
                        > Pertaining to another matter...
                        >
                        > It is my opinion that few if any people
                        > will appreciate you bringing your fight
                        > with devi to this list. The best thing may
                        > be to let that quarrel die an easy death;
                        > that will be possible if you do not give
                        > it your life.

                        I did not bring it here

                        it did happened here!!! as on all of the other forums she feels like attacking me

                        Devi bullied me out here; calling me a shit-head out of the blue, since I did nothing and posted nothing against her
                        until she attacked me

                        and when I tried to calm her and make
                        peace with her the thread "Devi every
                        one loves you" she answered karta you
                        are like a boil .. and more hate

                        and than she went further and she
                        wished me dead:

                        para phrasing:

                        "I wish there would be a revolving
                        door for karta to go trough and never
                        return

                        .. etc

                        <snip>

                        > Is it true that one of the primary
                        > responsibilities of the spiritually
                        > inclined person, is to extend good
                        > will to others?
                        >
                        > That is what is up.

                        peace peace peace

                        > ==Gene Poole==

                        ps: I understand you because you were
                        not around for all this
                      • Era
                        Message 11 of 17 , Sep 27, 2003
                          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era" <mi_nok@y...> wrote:

                          > > Pertaining to another matter...
                          > >
                          > > It is my opinion that few if any people
                          > > will appreciate you bringing your fight
                          > > with devi to this list. The best thing may
                          > > be to let that quarrel die an easy death;
                          > > that will be possible if you do not give
                          > > it your life.
                          >

                          > I did not bring it here
                          >
                          > it did happened here!!! as on all of the other forums she feels like attacking me
                          >
                          > Devi bullied me out here; calling me a shit-head out of the blue, since I did nothing and posted nothing against her
                          > until she attacked me
                          >
                          > and when I tried to calm her and make
                          > peace with her the thread "Devi every
                          > one loves you" she answered karta you
                          > are like a boil .. and more hate
                          >
                          > and than she went further and she
                          > wished me dead:
                          >
                          > para phrasing:
                          >
                          > "I wish there would be a revolving
                          > door for karta to go trough and never
                          > return
                          >
                          > .. etc
                          >
                          > <snip>
                          >

                          > > Is it true that one of the primary
                          > > responsibilities of the spiritually
                          > > inclined person, is to extend good
                          > > will to others?
                          > >
                          > > That is what is up.
                          > >

                          > peace peace peace
                          >
                          > > ==Gene Poole==
                          >

                          > ps: I understand you because you were
                          > not around for all this

                          not to metion her setting a club up
                          for "basjing my head in" and promoting
                          it all over the net

                          nobody joined of coure, as Sarlo stated
                          wisely, that for a club to exist takes
                          some interest

                          and NOBODY! is, and was. and ever will
                          be interested in such a childish non-
                          sense and chate
                        • Nina
                          Message 12 of 17 , Sep 28, 2003
                            Dear Karta,

                            What if, it were possible to go beyond this fight with devi?

                            What if, it were possible to take a deep inhalation,
                            noting fully how it feels to be fighting with devi,
                            and on the exhalation, to wash away all ill feelings
                            you have around this fight with devi?

                            What if, it were possible to repeat this process of
                            inhaling to take on the feeling, and then
                            exhaling to release the feeling,
                            any time you felt intensely about this fight with devi?

                            What if, it were possible to repeat this breathing process,
                            before each response to devi,
                            before each response to another person,
                            before each post?

                            Please know that no one else is as convinced by
                            or concerned with the name calling and arguments
                            of this fight you two have going... as you two are.
                            The fight continues, not because it is based on fact,
                            or because there is anyone to be convinced,
                            but because the two of you choose to continue it.

                            You are both clinging to the fight, with each post
                            you make regarding the other, with each thought you
                            bear against the other.

                            It is all in your hands, and it only takes one person
                            to change the dynamic of the fight for it all to end.

                            If you stop to think about that, it really opens
                            some enormous doors, both to your inner world,
                            and in relationship.

                            Do you see how the way you are responding to devi
                            has very little to do with devi?

                            (And by extension, do you see how the way you
                            respond to anyone else has little to do with
                            that other person?)

                            C'mon, good friend, Era. I gently submit that if you
                            are seeing hate and other "bad things" in devi, that
                            the source is within you. Please step aside from it
                            and diligently give it space each time it arises.

                            Please come into your own on this.

                            Nina
                          • Era
                            Message 13 of 17 , Sep 28, 2003
                              , "Nina" <murrkis@y...> wrote:
                              > Dear Karta,
                              >
                              > What if, it were possible to go beyond this fight with devi?
                              >
                              > What if, it were possible to take a deep inhalation,
                              > noting fully how it feels to be fighting with devi,
                              > and on the exhalation, to wash away all ill feelings
                              > you have around this fight with devi?
                              >
                              > What if, it were possible to repeat this process of
                              > inhaling to take on the feeling, and then
                              > exhaling to release the feeling,
                              > any time you felt intensely about this fight with devi?
                              >
                              > What if, it were possible to repeat this breathing process,
                              > before each response to devi,
                              > before each response to another person,
                              > before each post?
                              >
                              > Please know that no one else is as convinced by
                              > or concerned with the name calling and arguments
                              > of this fight you two have going... as you two are.
                              > The fight continues, not because it is based on fact,
                              > or because there is anyone to be convinced,
                              > but because the two of you choose to continue it.
                              >
                              > You are both clinging to the fight, with each post
                              > you make regarding the other, with each thought you
                              > bear against the other.
                              >
                              > It is all in your hands, and it only takes one person
                              > to change the dynamic of the fight for it all to end.
                              >
                              > If you stop to think about that, it really opens
                              > some enormous doors, both to your inner world,
                              > and in relationship.
                              >
                              > Do you see how the way you are responding to devi
                              > has very little to do with devi?
                              >
                              > (And by extension, do you see how the way you
                              > respond to anyone else has little to do with
                              > that other person?)
                              >
                              > C'mon, good friend, Era. I gently submit that if you
                              > are seeing hate and other "bad things"

                              I was told that I am hated

                              I do not hate persons

                              and never did

                              do you think I hate someone?

                              I must be blind to it

                              I don't like some "bad things"
                              hypocrisy backstabbing are among
                              them

                              I've to learn not to comment on it

                              usually I blow a fuse and make up

                              this was not possible

                              Karta

                              > in devi, that
                              > the source is within you. Please step aside from it
                              > and diligently give it space each time it arises.
                              >
                              > Please come into your own on this.
                              >

                              > Nina
                            • Onniko
                              Message 14 of 17 , Sep 28, 2003
                                <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
                                > , "Nina" <murrkis@y...> wrote:
                                > > Dear Karta,
                                > >
                                > > What if, it were possible to go beyond this fight with devi?
                                > >
                                > > What if, it were possible to take a deep inhalation,
                                > > noting fully how it feels to be fighting with devi,
                                > > and on the exhalation, to wash away all ill feelings
                                > > you have around this fight with devi?
                                > >
                                > > What if, it were possible to repeat this process of
                                > > inhaling to take on the feeling, and then
                                > > exhaling to release the feeling,
                                > > any time you felt intensely about this fight with devi?
                                > >
                                > > What if, it were possible to repeat this breathing process,
                                > > before each response to devi,
                                > > before each response to another person,
                                > > before each post?
                                > >
                                > > Please know that no one else is as convinced by
                                > > or concerned with the name calling and arguments
                                > > of this fight you two have going... as you two are.
                                > > The fight continues, not because it is based on fact,
                                > > or because there is anyone to be convinced,
                                > > but because the two of you choose to continue it.
                                > >
                                > > You are both clinging to the fight, with each post
                                > > you make regarding the other, with each thought you
                                > > bear against the other.
                                > >
                                > > It is all in your hands, and it only takes one person
                                > > to change the dynamic of the fight for it all to end.
                                > >
                                > > If you stop to think about that, it really opens
                                > > some enormous doors, both to your inner world,
                                > > and in relationship.
                                > >
                                > > Do you see how the way you are responding to devi
                                > > has very little to do with devi?
                                > >
                                > > (And by extension, do you see how the way you
                                > > respond to anyone else has little to do with
                                > > that other person?)
                                > >
                                > > C'mon, good friend, Era. I gently submit that if you
                                > > are seeing hate and other "bad things"
                                >

                                > I was told that I am hated
                                >
                                > I do not hate persons
                                >
                                > and never did
                                >
                                > do you think I hate someone?
                                >
                                > I must be blind to it
                                >
                                > I don't like some "bad things"
                                > hypocrisy backstabbing are among
                                > them
                                >
                                > I've to learn not to comment on it
                                >
                                > usually I blow a fuse and make up

                                That explains it, then. In the old days, we'd blow a fuse and it
                                would be such a nuisance. We'd have to find where we put the new
                                fuses (if we even had any in the house) and then unscrew and rescrew
                                and then be careful so we wouldn't have to buy more. Now, we go flip
                                a switch when the circuit breaker turns off. It's too easy...we just
                                go right back and keep on drying the clothes and washing the dishes
                                and cooking in the micro at the same time...is that what you meant?

                                > this was not possible
                                >

                                > Karta
                                >
                                > > in devi, that
                                > > the source is within you. Please step aside from it
                                > > and diligently give it space each time it arises.
                                > >
                                > > Please come into your own on this.
                                > >

                                > > Nina
                              • Era
                                Message 15 of 17 , Sep 29, 2003
                                  > > > Take a chill-pill!
                                  > > >

                                  > > > ==Gene Poole==

                                  I waited two days for an e-mail Gene
                                  who calls me a "friend"!

                                  banning me from NDS without any just
                                  cause and explanation!!!!

                                  heh!

                                  its time to take your chill-pill
                                  Mr Poole its

                                  SHOWTIME!

                                  to eliminate to eradicate to stamp out
                                  redundancy tyranny hypocrisy unjust
                                  terrorism and rabbit raped killer whales

                                  in accordance of the Third Millenia's
                                  hunger after blood

                                  I suggest that the gentle hearted go
                                  into prayer mode

                                  I will take over this one to the democratically ruled club of Swami
                                  Sarlo Ji, since Bob doesn't deserve to
                                  witness public castrations and where
                                  no insane unjust moderators are in charge

                                  introducing:

                                  Swami Kali Karta

                                  who has all the Gods at her fingertips

                                  ps: does any one remember the violent
                                  days of Ganga and Judi?

                                  who launched the first blow?

                                  and why?

                                  > > I did NOT answer to the article but to
                                  > > your post above
                                  > >
                                  > > please control your anger toward me:
                                  > > you said we are friends
                                  >
                                  > Karta: You here attribute anger to me
                                  > and then you say to control it.
                                  >
                                  > That is boolsh*t of the lowest order.
                                  >
                                  > Please be accurate if you speak to me
                                  > or, _of_ me.
                                  >
                                  > Pertaining to another matter...
                                  >
                                  > It is my opinion that few if any people
                                  > will appreciate you bringing your fight
                                  > with devi to this list. The best thing may
                                  > be to let that quarrel die an easy death;
                                  > that will be possible if you do not give
                                  > it your life.
                                  >
                                  > > <grin>
                                  > >
                                  > > so what is up ?
                                  > >
                                  > > Karta
                                  >
                                  > Is it true that one of the primary
                                  > responsibilities of the spiritually
                                  > inclined person, is to extend good
                                  > will to others?
                                  >
                                  > That is what is up.
                                  >

                                  > ==Gene Poole==
                                • Gene Poole
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Sep 29, 2003
                                    > "Era" <mi_nok@y...> wrote:

                                    Gene advises Karta:

                                    > I waited two days for an e-mail Gene
                                    > who calls me a "friend"!
                                    >
                                    > banning me from NDS without any just
                                    > cause and explanation!!!!
                                    >
                                    > heh!
                                    >
                                    > its time to take your chill-pill
                                    > Mr Poole its
                                    >
                                    > SHOWTIME!
                                    >
                                    > to eliminate to eradicate to stamp out
                                    > redundancy tyranny hypocrisy unjust
                                    > terrorism and rabbit raped killer whales
                                    >
                                    > in accordance of the Third Millenia's
                                    > hunger after blood
                                    >
                                    > I suggest that the gentle hearted go
                                    > into prayer mode
                                    >
                                    > I will take over this one to the democratically ruled club of Swami
                                    > Sarlo Ji, since Bob doesn't deserve to
                                    > witness public castrations and where
                                    > no insane unjust moderators are in charge
                                    >

                                    > introducing:
                                    >
                                    > Swami Kali Karta
                                    >
                                    > who has all the Gods at her fingertips

                                    Are the Gods hiding in your nose?

                                    > ps: does any one remember the violent
                                    > days of Ganga and Judi?
                                    >
                                    > who launched the first blow?
                                    >
                                    > and why?

                                    Karta: Please read my reply to this
                                    cross-posted threatening letter of
                                    yours, as I have written in Guru
                                    Ratings group...

                                    I banned you from NDS, for several
                                    reasons, among those is the reason
                                    that you drag your confused chronic
                                    conflicts from one Yahoo group to
                                    another... and indulge in personal
                                    attacks, and now, threats.

                                    Take a good deep look inside yourself
                                    and try to find a better way of Being,
                                    Karta.

                                    ==Gene "Gentle Giant" Poole==

                                    > > > I did NOT answer to the article but to
                                    > > > your post above
                                    > > >
                                    > > > please control your anger toward me:
                                    > > > you said we are friends
                                    > >
                                    > > Karta: You here attribute anger to me
                                    > > and then you say to control it.
                                    > >
                                    > > That is boolsh*t of the lowest order.
                                    > >
                                    > > Please be accurate if you speak to me
                                    > > or, _of_ me.
                                    > >
                                    > > Pertaining to another matter...
                                    > >
                                    > > It is my opinion that few if any people
                                    > > will appreciate you bringing your fight
                                    > > with devi to this list. The best thing may
                                    > > be to let that quarrel die an easy death;
                                    > > that will be possible if you do not give
                                    > > it your life.
                                    > >
                                    > > > <grin>
                                    > > >
                                    > > > so what is up ?
                                    > > >
                                    > > > Karta
                                    > >
                                    > > Is it true that one of the primary
                                    > > responsibilities of the spiritually
                                    > > inclined person, is to extend good
                                    > > will to others?
                                    > >
                                    > > That is what is up.
                                    > >

                                    > > ==Gene Poole==
                                  • Era
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Sep 29, 2003
                                      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole" <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                                      > > "Era" <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
                                      >
                                      > Gene advises Karta:

                                      > > I waited two days for an e-mail Gene
                                      > > who calls me a "friend"!
                                      > >
                                      > > banning me from NDS without any just
                                      > > cause and explanation!!!!
                                      > >
                                      > > heh!
                                      > >
                                      > > its time to take your chill-pill
                                      > > Mr Poole its
                                      > >
                                      > > SHOWTIME!
                                      > >
                                      > > to eliminate to eradicate to stamp out
                                      > > redundancy tyranny hypocrisy unjust
                                      > > terrorism and rabbit raped killer whales
                                      > >
                                      > > in accordance of the Third Millenia's
                                      > > hunger after blood
                                      > >
                                      > > I suggest that the gentle hearted go
                                      > > into prayer mode
                                      > >
                                      > > I will take over this one to the democratically ruled club of Swami
                                      > > Sarlo Ji, since Bob doesn't deserve to
                                      > > witness public castrations and where
                                      > > no insane unjust moderators are in charge
                                      > >

                                      > > introducing:
                                      > >
                                      > > Swami Kali Karta
                                      > >
                                      > > who has all the Gods at her fingertips
                                      >
                                      > Are the Gods hiding in your nose?
                                      >
                                      > > ps: does any one remember the violent
                                      > > days of Ganga and Judi?
                                      > >
                                      > > who launched the first blow?
                                      > >
                                      > > and why?
                                      >
                                      > Karta: Please read my reply to this
                                      > cross-posted threatening letter of
                                      > yours, as I have written in Guru
                                      > Ratings group...
                                      >
                                      > I banned you from NDS, for several
                                      > reasons, among those is the reason
                                      > that you drag your confused chronic
                                      > conflicts from one Yahoo group to
                                      > another... and indulge in personal
                                      > attacks, and now, threats.
                                      >
                                      > Take a good deep look inside yourself
                                      > and try to find a better way of Being,
                                      > Karta.
                                      >

                                      > ==Gene "Gentle Giant" Poole==

                                      > > > Karta: You here attribute anger to me
                                      > > > and then you say to control it.
                                      > > >
                                      > > > That is boolsh*t of the lowest order.
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Please be accurate if you speak to me
                                      > > > or, _of_ me.
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Pertaining to another matter...
                                      > > >
                                      > > > It is my opinion that few if any people
                                      > > > will appreciate you bringing your fight
                                      > > > with devi to this list. The best thing may
                                      > > > be to let that quarrel die an easy death;
                                      > > > that will be possible if you do not give
                                      > > > it your life.

                                      > > > Is it true that one of the primary
                                      > > > responsibilities of the spiritually
                                      > > > inclined person, is to extend good