Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: aumg, aumg, aumg, Nina and Diana

  • Sarojini
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2003
      Dear Nina and Diana:
              Thank you so very much for both of these sites on Yoga.  Having taught Yoga for over 30 years in India and the West, the articles really made me laugh, and yet how terribly sad to portray Yoga in such a way.  But I think humour is a hugh important component in life, and, as I said, they really made me laugh.  I immediately sent them off to a number of my students who I knew would enjoy them.
              Nina, I loved the lines you closed with:

      Good luck to the yoga athletes on that one. I'd love to see how they manage to measure and compare Samadhi.

              And Nina, you had placed a site where you could go and "chat" one day.  Would you be so kind as to give me that address again, please, as I have lost it.  I went that day you mentioed you were going there to chat, but you had left when I arrived.  So I hope to be able to "connect" with you and others another time. Thanks so much.

              And I'm now going off to see if I can get my breathing down to 2 breaths a day, so I 'll be truly ready for the next Yogi World Challage! :-)  (I'f you don't hear from me again on the "list", you can assume then that I may have "worked out" too hard at the breath slowing down practice!

                                                              Om Shantih,
                                                                  Sarojini

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2003
        > Dear Nina and Diana:
        > Thank you so very much for both of these sites on Yoga.
        Having taught Yoga for over 30 years in India and the West, the
        articles really made me laugh, and yet how terribly sad to portray
        Yoga in such a way. But I think humour is a hugh important component
        in life, and, as I said, they really made me laugh. I immediately
        sent them off to a number of my students who I knew would enjoy them.
        > Nina, I loved the lines you closed with:
        >
        > Good luck to the yoga athletes on that one. I'd love to see how
        they manage to measure and compare Samadhi.

        Glad you enjoyed that, Sarojini of the Only 2 Breaths.

        > And Nina, you had placed a site where you could go
        and "chat" one day. Would you be so kind as to give me that address
        again, please, as I have lost it. I went that day you mentioed you
        were going there to chat, but you had left when I arrived. So I hope
        to be able to "connect" with you and others another time. Thanks so
        much.

        If you have web access, you can go to the webpages of your various
        groups and look in the left-hand-side menu bars for the "Chat"
        option. That is probably the link I posted. Nonduality Salon has
        another place to chat, because so many people had difficulty with the
        Yahoo Chat, but I can't recall that link.

        goodnight!
        Nina