Re: having a ball

  • devianandi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2003
      devi: same thing happens to me once in a while since 1978, its a good
      sign, i have no idea what it means or if it means anything at
      all...it feels like a flower opening...anja chakra...the head-popping
      i don't know, i could suggest that a part of your brain or
      subtle brain is being infiltrated with supernal light..

      > Sometimes while meditating I begin to feel a ball of pressure
      inside
      > my head, at around the forehead region. Sometimes the ball of
      > pressure is located toward the front, at around the third eye
      area.
      > Sometimes it is somewhat further back, just in front of the
      midbrain
      > area. Sometimes the ball expands to encompass the entire cranium.
      > Sometimes the pressure feeling is so intense that it feels as
      though
      > my head might pop open. The sensation, however, is not in the
      least
      > bit unpleasant. In fact, it is quite relaxing and comfortable.
      Would