Re: how does it feel?

  • manjusrilotus
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 23, 2003
      > look in a fucki' mirror and than read your swami vows about
      discipline and go on diet before you address me again!

      > Karta

      it has nothing to do with dieting .... there are growths on the
      thyroid which are throwing it off......

      they did a biopsy no cancer but it is wrecking havoc with the
      weight ....

      now how wonderful was your little display ?

      did you feel good about it ?