Re: Images in my mind

  • eveneon
    Message 1 of 197 , Jan 10, 2002
      Just let the images come to you and witness them.
      You don't need to try and stop them. It's just your
      mind trying to distract you from your meditation
      practice. You aren't doing anything wrong. All kinds of
      things can pop up during meditation. The fact that you
      don't think about the images and don't let them
      distract you is good. I think eventually they will stop,
      but even if they don't it's OK. Keep meditating. You
      are doing good.
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: