Re: Living the Liberated Life

  • devianandi
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 21, 2003
      > > i pronouce karta the the foul mouth bitch queen of cut and
      > paste...
      > >
      > > anyway, so as not to impose on bobs club anymore i have
      > started a new
      > > club called bashingheads..

      > > come on karta, you pathetic piece of shit, lets duck it out over
      > their
      > >
      > > your guru
      > > devi
      >

      > Ok with that little display how wonderful would your Guru say you
      > are in this action ?

      devi: that made me laugh, i do sometimes wonder how He'd react to my
      new york city upbrings

      > Who is going to win ?
      >
      > answer : Neither.....

      > if you can't play nice go stand in the corner.
      devi: you go stand in the corner

      Try some meditation
      > Om

      devi: i don't how long i'm going to keep this cat fight going with
      karta, but at this time i'm not going to continue to let her harrass
      me anymore...her harassment has been going on for probabaly about 10
      months now and i'm fed up...and am going to try a new approach to get
      her to back away from me,,i've kept quiet for a long time now, time
      for some noise,