Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: The Secret of Life/Devi

  • Sarojini
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2003
      Namaste Devi:
              Thank you so much for letting us know about the new Site.  I went there and am very pleased to join you.  As I teach Vedanta, (but, of course, still know very little), and have studied with Swami Sivananda in Risikesh long ago, your Site is a lovely place to be. Thank you once again.

                                                  Peace and Love Always,
                                                          Sarojini
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2003
        Your site is full of knowledge and thank you for
        making me aware of it. I wish to continue to learn
        and practice that which I have just a small sampling
        of! I feel honored!
        Lovingly in Spirit,
        TW

        =====
        "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • devianandi
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 2003
          > Namaste Devi:
          > Thank you so much for letting us know about the new Site.
          I went there and am very pleased to join you. As I teach Vedanta,
          (but, of course, still know very little), and have studied with Swami
          Sivananda in Risikesh long ago, your Site is a lovely place to be.
          Thank you once again.

          > Peace and Love Always,
          > Sarojini

          hi sarogini, i'll try and keep the postings interesting...the last
          study i did was a little phamphlet i've had *forever* by a devotee of
          Sri Ramana. eventually, i'd really like to do patangilies yoga
          sutras. so thats really intersting that you teach yoga and vedanta.do
          you do that in a school? the e-book i'll be posting from, well i
          printed it out for myself, it was about 70 pages. i read the whole
          thing yesterday... it was very enjoyable although there were some
          parts i really couldn't understand....do you do a sadhana everyday?
          and do you teach from Sivanandas teaching?

          peace and love to you too
          devi