Re: [Meditation Society of America] Digest Number 171

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2002
      Hey Ramon - Make up your mind! LOL :-

      Ramon Sender wrote:
      (Snip)...
      I understand the ego as a closet full of costumes, There's the Lama
      Snortsnort Zagzig maroon toga attire, the Zero the Wunderweight
      multi-striped outfit with pom-poms and fright wig,
      there Swami Nowherethisananda and his twin Swami Itsallbiltinananda.
      And there's Good Old Ray Sender who wants to run for public
      orifice, and Mitra the Lightcarrier who's a member of the Solar
      Legation on planet earth, and Ramon Sender Barayon who occasionally
      writes books, and Ramon Sender Morningstar who archives hippie
      commune history and stuff, and somewhere in there is an avant
      gardecomposer named Ramon Sender. Mm... who else? Well, I
      occasionally like to cross-dress, and I acknowledge the fact that
      just before dissolving into the Ocean of Bliss the final Being on the
      tip of the pyramind is SHE who manifests as All and Everything
      Everywhere, Aditi, the Mother in all HER guises (shall I name them?)
      AND there's my darling wife Judy's ADORING husband, and there's DAD
      with wonderful three sons and GRANDPA with AMAZING grandchildren. I
      bet there are a few more in the back of the closet I haven't found
      yet. The more the merrier!
    • Judi Rhodes
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2002