Reassurance

  • angelicspirit2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2003
      Peaceful thoughts to all. These words reasonate with
      me and I wish to share.

      As the observer, I hold all parts of myself in loving
      awareness

      This affirmation is about reassurance. If you go
      through every aspect of yourself, you will find that
      each part has its own need for reassurance. Your ego
      tries to be reassured by being right as much as it can
      - "I" feel insecure when it feels either wrong or
      wronged. Your personality finds reassurance when it is
      accepted in relationships. It is made insecure by
      differences between people. Your mind finds
      reassurance in understanding - it feels insecure when
      it cannot comprehend an idea. Your body feels
      reassured when there is balance and absence of pain.
      Your emotions feel reassured when they find happiness
      and absense of conflict. Given all these differing
      needs, it would seem that there is no common ground,
      yet there is. When held in loving awareness, each
      aspect feels reassured. Ego, personality, body, mind,
      and emotions metabolize love on their own level.
      Knowing this, the observer provides loving awareness
      as the most powerful form of healing. You are doing
      this at every moment, and as you become intimate with
      your true self, you will do this more and more.

      ~The Deeper Wound~ Deepak Chopra

      Have a gentle night of slumber unencumbered by
      negative, surrounded by positive and love!
      Peace!
      TW

      =====
      "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com