Body Over Mind or Mind OVer Body

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 10, 2003
      I've seen this twice this week, and it has me
      going in circles. So what's up with this?.....

      While sitting at your desk, make clockwise
      circles with your right foot.

      While doing this, draw the number "6"
      in the air with your right hand.

      Your foot will change direction.

      Even when you try not to, your foot
      still changes direction!!!
    • maria luisa
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 10, 2003
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I've seen this twice this week, and it has me
        > going in circles. So what's up with this?.....
        >
        > While sitting at your desk, make clockwise
        > circles with your right foot.
        >
        > While doing this, draw the number "6"
        > in the air with your right hand.
        >
        > Your foot will change direction.
        >
        > Even when you try not to, your foot
        > still changes direction!!!

        I could laugh, Bob!!!

        But doing it with enough concentration, after a few intents, i could
        do it!
      • angelicspirit2000
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 10, 2003
          I had to try it. It took two times before I could
          concentrate hard enough to do it.
          Have a blissful night and peaceful slumber!
          Love and gentleness,
          TW
          --- medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > I've seen this twice this week, and it has me
          > going in circles. So what's up with this?.....
          >
          > While sitting at your desk, make clockwise
          > circles with your right foot.
          >
          > While doing this, draw the number "6"
          > in the air with your right hand.
          >
          > Your foot will change direction.
          >
          > Even when you try not to, your foot
          > still changes direction!!!

          =====
          "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        • dan330033
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 11, 2003
            Hi Bob and All --

            I'm de-lurking to post a notification about a book
            in which I wrote a chapter called "A Psychology of
            No-thingness." Pardon my flagrant advertising, but
            I think it's a worthwhile book on a subject that some of you will
            find interesting, hopefully.

            It includes chapters by Adyashanti also the editors: Peter Fenner,
            Sheila Krystal, and John Prendergast, as well as many others.

            Here is the name of the book, and related information:

            "The Sacred Mirror: Nondual Wisdom & Psychotherapy"
            Omega Books/Paragon House New York, N.Y.
            John J. Prendergast (Editor), Peter Fenner (Editor), Sheila
            Krystal(Editors)

            List Price: $19.95
            Amazon Price: $13.97 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on
            orders over $25. See details.
            You Save: $5.98 (30%)
            Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours

            Edition: Paperback
          • Era
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 11, 2003
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "dan330033" <dan330033@y...> wrote:
              > Hi Bob and All --
              >
              > I'm de-lurking to post a notification about a book
              > in which I wrote a chapter called "A Psychology of
              > No-thingness." Pardon my flagrant advertising, but
              > I think it's a worthwhile book on a subject that some of you will
              > find interesting, hopefully.
              >
              > It includes chapters by Adyashanti also the editors: Peter Fenner,
              > Sheila Krystal, and John Prendergast, as well as many others.
              >
              > Here is the name of the book, and related information:
              >
              > "The Sacred Mirror: Nondual Wisdom & Psychotherapy"
              > Omega Books/Paragon House New York, N.Y.
              > John J. Prendergast (Editor), Peter Fenner (Editor), Sheila
              > Krystal(Editors)
              >

              > List Price: $19.95
              > Amazon Price: $13.97 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on
              > orders over $25. See details.
              > You Save: $5.98 (30%)
              > Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours
              >

              > Edition: Paperback

              Dan, please post a portion of it

              Karta
            • dan330033
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 12, 2003
                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"
                <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
                > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "dan330033"
                <dan330033@y...> wrote:
                > > Hi Bob and All --
                > >
                > > I'm de-lurking to post a notification about a book
                > > in which I wrote a chapter called "A Psychology of
                > > No-thingness." Pardon my flagrant advertising, but
                > > I think it's a worthwhile book on a subject that some of you will
                > > find interesting, hopefully.
                > >
                > > It includes chapters by Adyashanti also the editors: Peter Fenner,
                > > Sheila Krystal, and John Prendergast, as well as many others.
                > >
                > > Here is the name of the book, and related information:
                > >
                > > "The Sacred Mirror: Nondual Wisdom & Psychotherapy"
                > > Omega Books/Paragon House New York, N.Y.
                > > John J. Prendergast (Editor), Peter Fenner (Editor), Sheila
                > > Krystal(Editors)
                > >

                > > List Price: $19.95
                > > Amazon Price: $13.97 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on
                > > orders over $25. See details.
                > > You Save: $5.98 (30%)
                > > Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours
                > >

                > > Edition: Paperback
                >
                > Dan, please post a portion of it
                >
                > Karta

                I have that somewhere on a disk, Karta, but not right here --
                submitted it to the editors a long time ago from another
                computer.

                I'll get back to you on that when I locate it.

                -- Dan
              • Era
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 12, 2003
                  > > > Hi Bob and All --
                  > > >
                  > > > I'm de-lurking to post a notification about a book
                  > > > in which I wrote a chapter called "A Psychology of
                  > > > No-thingness." Pardon my flagrant advertising, but
                  > > > I think it's a worthwhile book on a subject that some of you will
                  > > > find interesting, hopefully.
                  > > >
                  > > > It includes chapters by Adyashanti also the editors: Peter Fenner,
                  > > > Sheila Krystal, and John Prendergast, as well as many others.
                  > > >
                  > > > Here is the name of the book, and related information:
                  > > >
                  > > > "The Sacred Mirror: Nondual Wisdom & Psychotherapy"
                  > > > Omega Books/Paragon House New York, N.Y.
                  > > > John J. Prendergast (Editor), Peter Fenner (Editor), Sheila
                  > > > Krystal(Editors)
                  > > >

                  > > > List Price: $19.95
                  > > > Amazon Price: $13.97 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on
                  > > > orders over $25. See details.
                  > > > You Save: $5.98 (30%)
                  > > > Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours
                  > > >

                  > > > Edition: Paperback
                  > >
                  > > Dan, please post a portion of it
                  > >
                  > > Karta
                  >
                  > I have that somewhere on a disk, Karta, but not right here --
                  > submitted it to the editors a long time ago from another
                  > computer.
                  >
                  > I'll get back to you on that when I locate it.
                  >
                  > -- Dan

                  please don't bather Dan,

                  I'll order the book

                  thanks, Karta
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 12, 2003

                    Karta wrote:
                    > please don't bother Dan,
                    >
                    > I'll order the book
                    >
                    > thanks, Karta

                    Yo Danji,
                    I'll order the book too, but please bother.
                    Bob
                  • dan330033
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 12, 2003
                      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                      > Karta wrote:
                      > Dan, please post a portion of it
                      >
                      > Karta
                      >
                      > Dan wrote:
                      > I have that somewhere on a disk, Karta, but not right here --
                      > submitted it to the editors a long time ago from another
                      > computer. I'll get back to you on that when I locate it.
                      >
                      > Dan
                      >
                      > Karta wrote:
                      > > please don't bother Dan,
                      > >
                      > > I'll order the book
                      > >
                      > > thanks, Karta
                      >
                      > Yo Danji,
                      > I'll order the book too, but please bother.
                      > Bob

                      Okay, Bob.

                      -- Dan
                    • Jeff Belyea
                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 12, 2003
                        Congratulations, Dan. I look
                        forward to reading it.

                        Jeff

                        dan330033@y...> wrote:
                        > Hi Bob and All --
                        >
                        > I'm de-lurking to post a notification about a book
                        > in which I wrote a chapter called "A Psychology of
                        > No-thingness." Pardon my flagrant advertising, but
                        > I think it's a worthwhile book on a subject that some of you will
                        > find interesting, hopefully.
                        >
                        > It includes chapters by Adyashanti also the editors: Peter Fenner,
                        > Sheila Krystal, and John Prendergast, as well as many others.
                        >
                        > Here is the name of the book, and related information:
                        >
                        > "The Sacred Mirror: Nondual Wisdom & Psychotherapy"
                        > Omega Books/Paragon House New York, N.Y.
                        > John J. Prendergast (Editor), Peter Fenner (Editor), Sheila
                        > Krystal(Editors)
                        >

                        > List Price: $19.95
                        > Amazon Price: $13.97 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on
                        > orders over $25. See details.
                        > You Save: $5.98 (30%)
                        > Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours
                        >

                        > Edition: Paperback
                      • devianandi
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 12, 2003
                          Congratulations, Dan. I look forward to reading it when it gets
                          posted.

                          smiles
                          devi

                          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "dan330033" <
                          > dan330033@y...> wrote:
                          > > Hi Bob and All --
                          > >
                          > > I'm de-lurking to post a notification about a book
                          > > in which I wrote a chapter called "A Psychology of
                          > > No-thingness." Pardon my flagrant advertising, but
                          > > I think it's a worthwhile book on a subject that some of you will
                          > > find interesting, hopefully.
                          > >
                          > > It includes chapters by Adyashanti also the editors: Peter Fenner,
                          > > Sheila Krystal, and John Prendergast, as well as many others.
                          > >
                          > > Here is the name of the book, and related information:
                          > >
                          > > "The Sacred Mirror: Nondual Wisdom & Psychotherapy"
                          > > Omega Books/Paragon House New York, N.Y.
                          > > John J. Prendergast (Editor), Peter Fenner (Editor), Sheila
                          > > Krystal(Editors)
                          > >

                          > > List Price: $19.95
                          > > Amazon Price: $13.97 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on
                          > > orders over $25. See details.
                          > > You Save: $5.98 (30%)
                          > > Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours
                          > >

                          > > Edition: Paperback
                        • dan330033
                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 12, 2003
                            <jeff@s...> wrote:
                            > Congratulations, Dan. I look
                            > forward to reading it.
                            >
                            > Jeff

                            Thanks, Jeff.

                            If you do get to read it, I hope you enjoy it.

                            -- Dan
                          • dan330033
                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 12, 2003
                              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, devianandi
                              <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                              > Congratulations, Dan. I look forward to reading it when it gets
                              > posted.
                              >
                              > smiles
                              > devi

                              Thanks, Devi.