Seven years by Nora Jones

  • angelicspirit2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2003
      On my way to work this morning I listened to this song
      and lyrics.

      Nora Jones Seven Years

      Spinning, laughing, dancing to
      Her favorite song
      A little girl with nothing wrong
      Is all alone

      Eyes wide open
      Always hoping for the sun
      And she'll sing her song to anyone
      That comes along

      Fragile as a leaf in autumn
      Just fallin' to the ground
      Without a sound

      Crooked little smile on her face
      Tells a tale of grace
      That's all her own

      Spinning, laughing, dancing to her favorite song
      A little girl with nothing wrong
      And she's all alone

      May you all have peace and love today. Sing your song,
      none of us are alone!
      TW

      =====
      "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com