Question about control of the mind

    Message 1 of 197 , Jan 8, 2002
      Question from e-mail:<br>How long will it take to
      control my mind?<br>Answer:<br>This will be different for
      everyone. One <br>person may gain a measure of control
      after just <br>a few days, while another may take
      decades.<br>There is one thing that is universal though -
      your mind while meditating and you <br>will gain
      insights into the ways that your mind <br>has enslaved and
      distracted you and taken your <br>peace away. Your mind is a
      great instrument, <br>but, like musical instruments,
      must be practiced to learn to play correctly. Find a
      technique, persevere,apply what you learn, and you will gain
      control of your mind and it will serve you well. And you
      will live happily ever after.
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: