Excellent On-Line Magazine

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2003
      Enough wisdom to fill the emptiest heart:
      HarshaSatsang Magazine issue III
      http://www.harshasatsangh.com/
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2008
        The January issue of the Divine Life magazine
        has been posted at:
        http://sivanandaonline.org/html/dls/magazine/2008/jan-2008.shtm
        There are many great articles that should
        accelerate your meditation understanding
        learning curve. I particularly feel that
        the "A Guide to Meditation"
        by Sri Swami Shivapremananda
        article will help greatly for beginners to
        get a good "game-plan" for meditation and
        has the potential for reminding more experienced
        meditators to more accurately focus their practice.
        In any event, I'm certainly glad this great
        magazine is now available. Enjoy!
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 16, 2008
          The February 2008 issue of the Divine Life magazine
          has been posted at:
          http://sivanandaonline.org/html/dls/magazine/2008/feb-2008.shtm

          Some of the articles in the latest issue are:
          1) Prerequisites to Spiritual Progress by Sri Swami
          Sivananda
          2) Principles of Yoga by Sri Swami Chidananda
          3) The Search for Truth by Sri Swami Krishnananda
          4) A Guide to Meditation by Sri Swami Shivapremananda
          **(I highly recommend this article. It is part 2 of
          a series. Bob)**
          5) Benefiting From Adverse Circumstances by Sri Swami
          Atmaswarupananda
          6) Become Like A Lighthouse by Sri Swami Ramarajyam
          7) The Environment from a Scientific Angle by Sri
          Gaurhari Mishra
          8) Salabhasana by Sri Swami Chidananda