The making of a Sadhu

  • manjusrilotus
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 6, 2003
      Namaste -

      To see a large file of the photos they are now in the Photo
      section of this new Group :

      Any may join it is Open ...... any may post (not moderated) as
      site is dedicated to Mystical Photos and Stories that any may
      wish to share.......

      This is the ceremony of
      Swami Ganga-Puri Kaliuttamananda-Giri

      watch the Fire as it changes where the Deities and Mystical
      Animals show up ...... is it Real ? YES ..... ALL PHOTOS ARE
      UNRETOUCHED .......

      With Kundalini Siddha Guru's this type of phenomena happens
      as a matter of course .......

      Bob Rose hope you enjoy and anyone else that is interested......

      Easiest way is to go to the photo section and put it on the slide
      show which will automatically download the photos in rapid
      succession......

      Shanti Om swami-g
    • satkartar7
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 7, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "manjusrilotus" <manjusrilotus@y...> wrote:
        > Namaste -
        >

        > To see a large file of the photos they are now in the Photo
        > section of this new Group :

        > Any may join it is Open ...... any may post (not moderated) as
        > site is dedicated to Mystical Photos and Stories that any may
        > wish to share.......
        >
        > This is the ceremony of
        > Swami Ganga-Puri Kaliuttamananda-Giri
        >
        > watch the Fire as it changes where the Deities and Mystical
        > Animals show up ...... is it Real ? YES ..... ALL PHOTOS ARE
        > UNRETOUCHED .......

        hi manjusrilotus,

        I went there it is not opened only
        the front page shows one photo: a
        fire surronded by swamies

        why wouldn't a fire be real?

        must be burning oil in a dish

        isn't it?

        Karta

        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 7, 2003
          "satkartar7" <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "manjusrilotus"
          <manjusrilotus@y...> wrote:
          > > Namaste -
          > > To see a large file of the photos they are now in the Photo
          > > section of this new Group :

          > > Any may join it is Open ...... any may post (not moderated) as
          > > site is dedicated to Mystical Photos and Stories that any may
          > > wish to share.......
          > >
          > > This is the ceremony of
          > > Swami Ganga-Puri Kaliuttamananda-Giri
          > >
          > > watch the Fire as it changes where the Deities and Mystical
          > > Animals show up ...... is it Real ? YES ..... ALL PHOTOS ARE
          > > UNRETOUCHED .......
          > >

          > hi manjusrilotus,
          >
          > I went there it is not opened only
          > the front page shows one photo: a
          > fire surronded by swamies
          >
          > why wouldn't a fire be real?
          >
          > must be burning oil in a dish
          >
          > isn't it?
          >
          > Karta

          Dear Karta,
          It is said that the universe is always giving us pointings and signs,
          and in this case, the Photo section of the site has many pictures in
          which the flames seem to be in the manner of Siva's classic dancing
          form. The front page has perhaps the best one. It could appear to be
          quite a significant sign at the time of the Swami's ceremony.

          > > With Kundalini Siddha Guru's this type of phenomena happens
          > > as a matter of course .......
          > >
          > > Bob Rose hope you enjoy and anyone else that is interested......
          > >
          > > Easiest way is to go to the photo section and put it on the slide
          > > show which will automatically download the photos in rapid
          > > succession......
          > >
          > > Shanti Om swami-g
        • satkartar7
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 7, 2003
            > > I went there it is not opened only
            > > the front page shows one photo: a
            > > fire surronded by swamies
            > >
            > > why wouldn't a fire be real?
            > >
            > > must be burning oil in a dish
            > >
            > > isn't it?
            > >
            > > Karta
            >
            > Dear Karta,
            > It is said that the universe is always giving us pointings and
            signs,
            > and in this case, the Photo section of the site has many pictures
            in
            > which the flames seem to be in the manner of Siva's classic dancing
            > form. The front page has perhaps the best one. It could appear to
            be
            > quite a significant sign at the time of the Swami's ceremony.
            > Peace and blessings,
            > Bob

            oh ! I see, thank you Bob Ji for the info, I will look for the image
            of Siva

            Karta

            > > > With Kundalini Siddha Guru's this type of phenomena happens
            > > > as a matter of course .......
            > > >
            > > > Bob Rose hope you enjoy and anyone else that is
            interested......

            > > > Easiest way is to go to the photo section and put it on the
            slide
            > > > show which will automatically download the photos in rapid
            > > > succession......
            > > >
            > > > Shanti Om swami-g
          • manjusrilotus
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 8, 2003
              "satkartar7" <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
              > > > I went there it is not opened only
              > > > the front page shows one photo: a
              > > > fire surronded by swamies
              > > >
              > > > why wouldn't a fire be real?
              > > >
              > > > must be burning oil in a dish
              > > >
              > > > isn't it?
              > > >
              > > > Karta
              > >
              > > Dear Karta,
              > > It is said that the universe is always giving us pointings and
              > signs,
              > > and in this case, the Photo section of the site has many
              pictures
              > in
              > > which the flames seem to be in the manner of Siva's classic
              dancing
              > > form. The front page has perhaps the best one. It could
              appear to
              > be
              > > quite a significant sign at the time of the Swami's ceremony.
              > > Peace and blessings,
              > > Bob

              SG: the most relevant pictures are the Front page which has
              Shiva standing with the Vel or Spear in hand ...... next to the
              spear is the Classic Sliver of Moon....... and you can see a Deer
              there as well....... this is a pretty classic Shiva image as
              Pashupati ....... # 125---1

              #2 is the picture with a Balinese looking dancing Agni figure.....
              The face is black and the flame hair is standing upright ......
              Arms are raised definite dancing ....... # 109

              #3 would be the Large Shakti that appeared...... she is holding
              a conch shell ...... no face is seen .... her neck is long ..... very
              prominent female figure ........ she has a Garuda face protruding
              from the back of her head......... this picture unfortunately posted
              sideways and i can't turn it without a photoshop program.......
              # sideways can't turn

              #4 would be when the Hamsa Swan showed up ...... # 143

              The fire consists of wood chips - insense sticks - ghee - ganga
              jal - powdered cardamon - and coconut shells........

              You have to join the group to view the photos section as there
              are no longer any open public photo viewings on any yahoo
              group.........

              otherwise it would have been simply open to the public at
              large.........

              om
            • messenger93225
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 8, 2003
                manjusrilotus

                Yes, I saw much of what was presented.

                Messenger93225
              • Era
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 10, 2003
                  <manjusrilotus@y...> wrote:

                  > > > Dear Karta,
                  > > > It is said that the universe is always giving us pointings and
                  > > signs,
                  > > > and in this case, the Photo section of the site has many
                  > pictures
                  > > in
                  > > > which the flames seem to be in the manner of Siva's classic
                  > dancing
                  > > > form. The front page has perhaps the best one. It could
                  > appear to
                  > > be
                  > > > quite a significant sign at the time of the Swami's ceremony.
                  > > > Peace and blessings,
                  > > > Bob
                  >

                  > SG: the most relevant pictures are the Front page which has
                  > Shiva standing with the Vel or Spear in hand ...... next to the
                  > spear is the Classic Sliver of Moon....... and you can see a
                  Deer
                  > there as well....... this is a pretty classic Shiva image as
                  > Pashupati ....... # 125---1
                  >
                  > #2 is the picture with a Balinese looking dancing Agni
                  figure.....
                  > The face is black and the flame hair is standing upright ......
                  > Arms are raised definite dancing ....... # 109
                  >
                  > #3 would be the Large Shakti that appeared...... she is
                  holding
                  > a conch shell ...... no face is seen .... her neck is
                  long ..... very
                  > prominent female figure ........ she has a Garuda face
                  protruding
                  > from the back of her head......... this picture unfortunately
                  posted
                  > sideways and i can't turn it without a photoshop program.......
                  > # sideways can't turn
                  >
                  > #4 would be when the Hamsa Swan showed up ...... # 143
                  >
                  > The fire consists of wood chips - insense sticks - ghee - ganga
                  > jal - powdered cardamon - and coconut shells........
                  >

                  > You have to join the group to view the photos section as there
                  > are no longer any open public photo viewings on any yahoo
                  > group.........
                  >
                  > otherwise it would have been simply open to the public at
                  > large.........
                  >

                  > om

                  I turned the lLarge Shakti one for you and addad to the photo
                  section there and here too

                  Love, Karta
                • rachana deshpande
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 13, 2003

                     i m a married having two children female from india,

                    after loss of my parents

                    my husband started treating me ill

                    insted of undrstanding me more

                    he strted abusing me

                    my paarents left nothing for me

                    he always say bad words about them

                    no body from his side helped me or even bother about me and children when my husband was out

                    awwwayfrom us

                    i took all responsibility

                    of children thier activity and studies

                    while working myself and using all my mony for house

                    my home hubby is stiil not hapy stated beating me

                    now we r staying separate

                    son with me and daughter with him

                     but i m unhappyi dont no wht to do

                    since he took on beating and fighting i had to ask him to stay separate

                    wwith the help of mahila fedaraation

                    i m worried about our childdren

                    and future

                     i did no wrongs up till now

                    then y this for me ?

                    rachana deshpande

                    Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Post your profile.

                  • Gene Poole
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 13, 2003
                      > rachana deshpande <rachana262004@y...> wrote:
                      >
                      > i m a married having two children female from india,
                      > after loss of my parents
                      > my husband started treating me ill
                      > insted of undrstanding me more
                      > he strted abusing me
                      > my paarents left nothing for me
                      > he always say bad words about them
                      > no body from his side helped me or even bother about me and children when my
                      husband was out
                      > awwwayfrom us
                      > i took all responsibility
                      > of children thier activity and studies
                      > while working myself and using all my mony for house
                      > my home hubby is stiil not hapy stated beating me
                      > now we r staying separate
                      > son with me and daughter with him
                      > but i m unhappyi dont no wht to do
                      > since he took on beating and fighting i had to ask him to stay separate
                      > wwith the help of mahila fedaraation
                      > i m worried about our childdren
                      > and future
                      > i did no wrongs up till now
                      > then y this for me ?
                      > rachana deshpande
                      >

                      > Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.
                    • Jeff Belyea
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 15, 2003
                        Rachan -

                        You asked about supression
                        and if it is always wrong.

                        No, supression is appropriate
                        when another is not acting
                        out of love.

                        If they have no respect for
                        the purpose of love and
                        admiration of one another,
                        and are harming others,
                        then supression is appropriate.

                        You can send love, and should,
                        but you are right to ask for help.

                        Keep Loving. The question "why me?"
                        is not a good question, and is asked
                        in a temporary situation. Keep love
                        in your heart and doors will open.

                        Hope this helps,

                        Jeff

                        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, rachana deshpande

                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 17, 2003

                          Message 12 of 14 , Sep 20, 2003

                            <rachana262004@y...> wrote:

                            >  i m a married having two children female from india,
                            > after loss of my parents
                            > my husband started treating me ill
                            > insted of undrstanding me more
                            > he strted abusing me
                            > my paarents left nothing for me
                            > he always say bad words about them
                            > no body from his side helped me or even bother about me and children
                            when my husband was out
                            > awwwayfrom us
                            > i took all responsibility
                            > of children thier activity and studies
                            > while working myself and using all my mony for house
                            > my home hubby is stiil not hapy stated beating me
                            > now we r staying separate
                            > son with me and daughter with him
                            >  but i m unhappyi dont no wht to do
                            > since he took on beating and fighting i had to ask him to stay separate
                            > wwith the help of mahila fedaraation
                            > i m worried about our childdren
                            > and future
                            >  i did no wrongs up till now
                            > then y this for me ?
                            > rachana deshpande

                            > Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.

                            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                            Click Here!

                            Message 13 of 14 , Sep 20, 2003

                              Message 14 of 14 , Sep 20, 2003