Re: [Meditation Society of America] OM my, feathers will fly

  • angelicspirit2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2003
      And just where does my team fit in? I will never
      give up on them! My heros from the Rockies!
      Ya gotta love em.....The stallion at the stadium is
      basking in the glory of smog and clouds, yet again,
      there is hope!
      Hugs,
      TW

      =====
      "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com