Journal Entry-Eve September 9

  • eveneon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2002
      Date: September 9
      Time:8:50am
      Duration: 30minutes
      Position: Sitting in chair, eyes closed, hands resting on knees,
      palms up
      Technique: Body and breath awareness
      Variation: Chanted OM silently

      My concentration was good today. Mind chatter was medium to high, but
      it wasn't distracting and I was able to keep my focus. There was a
      slightly different quality in today's session. One of being more in a
      place of witnessing thought, rather than just noticing when I had
      drifted off. I've had this experience before in meditation. Sometimes
      it happens, and sometimes it doesn't. I am sure I have no control
      over it and am just grateful when it does. "Good" session today. I
      felt relaxed and quiet afterward.