Living simply

  • angelicspirit2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2003
      Hi Jeff,

      The 'preacher' in you is good,but it is the guidance,
      love and way you live and believe which is the heart
      and physical evidence of total commitment,
      unconditional love and acceptance, and trust that I
      see! "I believe all will be fine........"
      I do believe that and will try to live my life
      accordingly....
      Love,
      TW
      --- Jeff Belyea <jeff@...> wrote:
      > TW -
      >
      > You are most welcome. Thank
      > you for the warm and loving
      > words. You melt my heart.
      > And you bring out the
      > preacher in me:
      >
      > Only as little child
      > (with all the joy and innocence
      > and trust) do you enter
      > the Kingdom of Heaven
      > (come to know experientially
      > the kingdom within).
      >
      > Love, Jeff

      =====
      "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com