Our child within

  • angelicspirit2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2003
      Remember the joy and innocence of being little?
      Remember how excited you got over such minor things
      and the trust you had that all would work out? I have
      just finished reading Jeff's book "Sunrise at Two
      Lions". How I wish to continue to capture the
      innocence, laughter, love, hope and faith that I see
      in small children. Thank you, Jeff.

      Love Always,
      TW

      =====
      "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2003
        TW -

        You are most welcome. Thank
        you for the warm and loving
        words. You melt my heart.
        And you bring out the
        preacher in me:

        Only as little child
        (with all the joy and innocence
        and trust) do you enter
        the Kingdom of Heaven
        (come to know experientially
        the kingdom within).

        Love, Jeff

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, angelicspirit2000 <
        spiritmindbody2001@y...> wrote:
        > Remember the joy and innocence of being little?
        > Remember how excited you got over such minor things
        > and the trust you had that all would work out? I have
        > just finished reading Jeff's book "Sunrise at Two
        > Lions". How I wish to continue to capture the
        > innocence, laughter, love, hope and faith that I see
        > in small children. Thank you, Jeff.
        >
        > Love Always,
        > TW
        >
        > =====
        > "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

        > http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • angelicspirit2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2003
          Hi Jeff,

          The 'preacher' in you is good,but it is the guidance,
          love and way you live and believe which is the heart
          and physical evidence of total commitment,
          unconditional love and acceptance, and trust that I
          see! "I believe all will be fine........"
          I do believe that and will try to live my life
          accordingly....
          Love,
          TW

          =====