Re: [Meditation Society of America] Meditation Tip #25

  • angelicspirit2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
      Isn't this what we are learning. Positive thoughts
      reap postivie results. Gentle actions and words
      promote the same. Through the love of our Creator we
      promote love of all...winged, swimmers, crawlers, two
      legged, 4 legged, nature with our trees, rocks, water
      etc. Through this love, perhaps others can follow and
      see what we can.....please keep my eyes, ears and
      heart open!
      Lovingly in spirit and peace,
      TW
      --- medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > "No pessimist ever discovered the
      > secrets of the stars, or sailed to
      > an uncharted land, or opened a new
      > heaven to the human spirit."
      > Helen Keller

      =====
      "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com