Meditation Tip #25

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
      "No pessimist ever discovered the
      secrets of the stars, or sailed to
      an uncharted land, or opened a new
      heaven to the human spirit."
      Helen Keller
    • angelicspirit2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
        Isn't this what we are learning. Positive thoughts
        reap postivie results. Gentle actions and words
        promote the same. Through the love of our Creator we
        promote love of all...winged, swimmers, crawlers, two
        legged, 4 legged, nature with our trees, rocks, water
        etc. Through this love, perhaps others can follow and
        see what we can.....please keep my eyes, ears and
        heart open!
        Lovingly in spirit and peace,
        TW
        --- medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > "No pessimist ever discovered the
        > secrets of the stars, or sailed to
        > an uncharted land, or opened a new
        > heaven to the human spirit."
        > Helen Keller

        =====
        "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com