[Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation-Stillness

  • satkartar7
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
      Thank you for sharing something most powerful,Michael.

      > With Gentleness and love,
      > TW
      >

      > =====
      > "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

      dearest TW,

      I love your signo by Emerson !

      my country man and fellow initiate into
      the OM; Imre, a sufi poet and transaltor
      of sufi poetry found out researching,
      that Waldo Emerson and Walt Whitman
      were both masters of the sound meditation

      plese read Whirman Mystic Trumpeter at:

      <http://santmat-meditation.net/imresimon>

      love, Karta