[Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation-Stillness

  • Michael Read
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, angelicspirit2000
      <spiritmindbody2001@y...> wrote:
      > Thank you for sharing something most powerful,Michael.
      >
      > With Gentleness and love,
      > TW

      You're welcome,

      michael
    • satkartar7
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
        Thank you for sharing something most powerful,Michael.

        > With Gentleness and love,
        > TW
        >

        > =====
        > "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

        dearest TW,

        I love your signo by Emerson !

        my country man and fellow initiate into
        the OM; Imre, a sufi poet and transaltor
        of sufi poetry found out researching,
        that Waldo Emerson and Walt Whitman
        were both masters of the sound meditation

        plese read Whirman Mystic Trumpeter at:

        <http://santmat-meditation.net/imresimon>

        love, Karta