Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation-Stillness

  • angelicspirit2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
      Thank you for sharing something most powerful,Michael.

      With Gentleness and love,
      TW

      =====
      "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Michael Read
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, angelicspirit2000
        <spiritmindbody2001@y...> wrote:
        > Thank you for sharing something most powerful,Michael.
        >
        > With Gentleness and love,
        > TW

        You're welcome,

        michael
      • satkartar7
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
          Thank you for sharing something most powerful,Michael.

          > With Gentleness and love,
          > TW
          >

          > =====
          > "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

          dearest TW,

          I love your signo by Emerson !

          my country man and fellow initiate into
          the OM; Imre, a sufi poet and transaltor
          of sufi poetry found out researching,
          that Waldo Emerson and Walt Whitman
          were both masters of the sound meditation

          plese read Whirman Mystic Trumpeter at:

          <http://santmat-meditation.net/imresimon>

          love, Karta