Re: God is Love

  • devianandi
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2 10:10 AM
      <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
      > wishing you to experince that
      >
      > "God is Love and Love is God" as
      >
      > Sant Thakar Singh Ji a Godman and
      > Satguru says
      >
      > <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/mystic/kabir.htm>

      karta, since you are always so intent in pointing out that there are
      false gurus and self-appointed gurus, and guru wannabees and guru
      megalomaniacs,,please, take alook at this
      one..

      ..http://vm.mtsac.edu/~dlane/rs5.html
    • satkartar7
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2 5:59 PM
        > > wishing you to experince that
        > >
        > > "God is Love and Love is God" as
        > >
        > > Sant Thakar Singh Ji a Godman and
        > > Satguru says
        > >
        > > <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/mystic/kabir.htm>
        >
        > karta, since you are always so intent in pointing out that there are
        > false gurus and self-appointed gurus, and guru wannabees and guru
        > megalomaniacs,,please, take alook at this
        > one..

        I know that garbage Devi,

        all great saints from Jesus on and
        from before him were attacked; it is
        from negative for balance

        all an that page are prooven lies, the lawsuit to trying to distort money lost

        and the author, David almost attacked
        with his fists Sant Thakar Singh after
        Kirpal Singh death 30 years ago
        because he liked an other master and