God is Love

  • satkartar7
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
      wishing you to experince that

      "God is Love and Love is God" as

      Sant Thakar Singh Ji a Godman and
      Satguru says

      <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/mystic/kabir.htm>
    • devianandi
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
        <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
        > wishing you to experince that
        >
        > "God is Love and Love is God" as
        >
        > Sant Thakar Singh Ji a Godman and
        > Satguru says
        >
        > <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/mystic/kabir.htm>

        karta, since you are always so intent in pointing out that there are
        false gurus and self-appointed gurus, and guru wannabees and guru
        megalomaniacs,,please, take alook at this
        one..

        ..http://vm.mtsac.edu/~dlane/rs5.html
      • satkartar7
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
          > > wishing you to experince that
          > >
          > > "God is Love and Love is God" as
          > >
          > > Sant Thakar Singh Ji a Godman and
          > > Satguru says
          > >
          > > <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/mystic/kabir.htm>
          >
          > karta, since you are always so intent in pointing out that there are
          > false gurus and self-appointed gurus, and guru wannabees and guru
          > megalomaniacs,,please, take alook at this
          > one..

          I know that garbage Devi,

          all great saints from Jesus on and
          from before him were attacked; it is
          from negative for balance

          all an that page are prooven lies, the lawsuit to trying to distort money lost

          and the author, David almost attacked
          with his fists Sant Thakar Singh after
          Kirpal Singh death 30 years ago
          because he liked an other master and