Sharing on doing less

  • angelicspirit2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 6:37 AM
      Sometimes to become better connect to just being I
      need to remember the following,

      DO LESS THINKING,
      and pay more attention to your heart.

      DO LESS ACQUIRING,
      and pay more attention to what you already have.

      DO LESS COMPLAINING,
      and pay more attention to giving.

      DO LESS CONTROLLING,
      and pay more attention to letting go.

      DO LESS CRITICIZING,
      and pay more attention to complementing.

      DO LESS ARGUING,
      and pay more attention to forgiveness.

      DO LESS RUNNING AROUND,
      and pay more attention to stillness.

      DO LESS TALKING,
      and pay more attention to silence.

      Have a quiet, peaceful loving day.
      Live well, Laugh Often, Love much!

      May blessings fill your heart,
      TW

      =====
      "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com