Godmen

  • kathy rabold
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003

      Salutations to Thakur, Guru, and Sri M. !

      M.--"Rama, Krishna, Buddha, Christ, Mohammad, Shankar, Ramanuja,

      Nanak, Chaitanya---all these Godmen came to the world in times

      of adversity. Sri Ramakrishna had come to save the world from the

      present day materialism. These great personalities came to deliver

      the message of hope, averring That there is a way to save oneself

      from suffering and humanity. He said : 'Make God your refuge. Hold on

      to me. I shall carry you through the turbulance of the fierce waves

      of this ocean of worldly sorrows to a haven of eternal bliss'.

      You will find there eternal peace and eternal joy."

      Satchitananda

      Kathy

      (M.-The Apostle and Evangelist.  Vol.  VII., p. 366 )

       Hearfelt condolences on the loss of Ayatollah Muhammad Bakr al-Hakkim.

      May he have the Eternal peace and Joy.

      Do you Yahoo!?