Swami Rama Station

  • kathy rabold
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 1:25 PM
      Dear Karta,

      Thank you for sending over the Dandi site. (He really was quite a dandy ! )

      There is so much to read !   I will return to it later.

      I got as far as his successor That is Pandit Rajmani Tigunait PH.D. (the composers

      don't seem to be aware of this fact.)

      Here is the Insitute site with Pandit's photo.

      Yours in the "Mystery of Love".

      Kathy

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • satkartar7
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1 2:52 PM
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, kathy rabold <karatagi34677@y...> wrote:
        > Dear Karta,
        >

        > Thank you for sending over the Dandi site. (He really was quite a dandy ! )
        >

        > There is so much to read ! I will return to it later.
        >
        > I got as far as his successor That is Pandit Rajmani Tigunait PH.D. (the composers
        >
        > don't seem to be aware of this fact.)
        >

        > Here is the Insitute site with Pandit's photo.
        >

        > Yours in the "Mystery of Love".
        >

        > Kathy

        thank you Kathy,

        <http://www.himalayaninstitute.org/>