The Yoga Womb

  • kathy rabold
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      Salutations to Thakur, Guru, and Sri Ma !

      Sri Ramakrishna--"Why does the infant cry after coming out of the womb ?

      'I was in the womb, in yoga'.  After taking birth he cries and says,

      'Where am I ?   Where have I come ?  I was meditating on God's lotus feet,

      and now where am I ?"

      Satchitananda

      Kathy

      Sri Ramakrishna--"One is bound when one is away from God.

      Do you Yahoo!?