Hindu wisdom

  • angelicspirit2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      Don't wave lights and incense, or offer flowers and
      food. He is found effortlessly when worshipped through
      self-realization alone.

      -Maharamayana-
      Reprinted with permission from
      "The Wisdom of the Hindu Gurus"

      Just wanted to share. The peace of solitude and the
      enlightenment that is ours if we open our hearts and
      minds.
      Lovingly,
      TW

      =====
      "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com