Hungarian guru

  • satkartar7
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
      The task of the teacher, of the "master" is to be a guide, to open,
      prepare the way… We all have the whole of the Universe within
      ourselves. If we look with our inner sight instead of our external
      eyes,
      we experience the Divine Power in the form of sound and light.

      The Divine Power is within each and everyone of us.. says Marc John
      (Markus Johannes).
      Alexander Johannes J. Markus was born on the 7th of July 1939 in
      Budapest, Hungary. His name at birth was Johannes Shepherd, which he
      kept until the age of 12. Then he was given the name "Markus", which
      means "the beaming, shining light of God". He grew up under simple
      conditions in the countryside, in the vicinity of the Hungarian
      Puszta.
      The word "puszta" means emptiness, barrenness. Already at the age of
      six
      he had reminiscences from his previous lives. Only a few weeks after
      his
      finishing school in 1953, he had an experience, which totally changed
      his life. His master, whom he later would even meet in physical form,
      appeared for him in the shape of a light-being. Alexander J. Markus
      was
      ordered by his master to leave Hungary and move to Sweden, where he
      was
      to lay the grounds of an International Academy for Human Sciences.

      Later he found out that he was to travel to Equador, "The land
      nearest
      the Sun", where he would meet the Greatest Saint of the Andes, Johnny
      Lovewisdom, in a far-off little village in the north-eastern Andes,
      in
      the valley of Vilcabamba. Johnny Lovewisdom was, in his previous
      incarnations, the greatest Saint of the Himalayas, Milarepa, and in a
      later incarnation the Essée teacher John the Baptist. Alexander J.
      Markus was initiated by Him in the Essée doctrine (primordial
      gnosticism) and Buddhism and assigned his mission on earth both in
      words
      and in writing.

      All beings, even if they incarnate to Earth directly from the
      original
      source, have to be initiated into their task on earth by a true
      master,
      alive and present here and now, appointed by the Creator, Sat Purush.
      Without such an initiation there can be no reconnection to the
      stream of
      Sound connecting the individual souls (the drops of the ocean of
      energy)
      with the original source (the ocean of energy), the central sun, the
      neutral immaterial field.

      Alexander J. Markus has later been initiated in Surat Shabd Yoga as
      well
      (Yoga of the inner sound and light) by the great Indian Master Hazur
      Maharaj Charan Singh Ji, in Dera, Punjab, India.

      In the interpretation of Johanne's Book of Revelations, written by
      Elisabeth Ståhlgren, chapter 19, page 158, we can read the following:

      "The man on the white horse, he who comes as a conqueror, is the man
      from the North, about whom the seers have been telling for a long
      time.
      He will come to introduce the new age for the people of the Earth.
      He is
      a being belonging to higher worlds, but with experience from the
      struggles and strife of the lower realm, in which he is an active
      participant himself. His mantle is soaked with the blood of the
      enemy,
      and the enemy is Lucifer (Satan) who took residence in the body of
      the
      beast. Thus he is one with humankind, its victorious part."

      The man on the "white horse" represents the world-teacher and his
      spirituality, purity, freedom from the influence of the intellect
      and of
      the mind and the senses. Lucifer, Satan, Jehova (Jahve), Brahma and
      Kal
      Purush are synonyms for the negative sensory power, which creates,
      sustains and dissolves the material world manifested in form, the
      universe.
      This power is mentioned within Christianity as the "Antichrist". The
      beast represents the autocratic governments of the material, sensory
      world and their craving for self-assertion. It also represents the
      military powers and their urge of conquest, control and thirst for
      power
      and the despotic financial world. At present, the financial world
      rules
      over the leaders of states.

      One example for this is the fact that these leaders are forced by
      economical and material interests of power, to deny that the earth is
      constantly observed and visited by alien intelligent beings. This
      denial
      is due to the fact that these beings of superior intelligence possess
      scientific and technological knowledge way beyond what we have here
      on
      our planet.

      Alexander J. Markus began his mission in the North In 1992. He
      initiated
      his lecturing tours in Sweden, and this will eventually include the
      other Nordic (Scandinavian) countries as well. His consciousness
      encompasses all levels from the lowest three-dimensional to the
      absolute
      immaterial field of unity, the field of absolute consciousness.

      An activity of this kind, which is part of his mission, is combined
      with
      various kinds of difficulties and great self-sacrifice. This demands
      will to be "ready for action" day and night on an internal as well
      as on
      an external level. The activity yields no worldly, material
      advantages
      whatsoever. He, just as Jesus of Nasareth and other well-known
      Masters,
      is exposed to slander and persecution from primitive people with
      inferior development controlled by the sensory mind, religious and
      occult fundamentalists (fanatics), so-called New Age adherents,
      people
      of the media and of the authorities who feel threatened due to their
      fear. They are reluctant to give up control over people. Many of them
      try to hide behind religious, occult and intellectual disguise. They
      won't voluntarily renounce power, acquisitiveness, greed. These
      people
      want to cling to the perishable, to the changeable.
      When the disciple begins to hear the sound within himself, he/she
      usually hear it in for of the sound of bells, cymbal, chirp of birds,
      cricket, or crystal sounds. The way to Sahansdal Kanwal (lotus flower
      with a thousand petals or raceme of light), the source of power to
      the
      1st sensory region opens as the sound intensifies. This is the first
      step for the disciple. Sahansdal Kanwal is the source of the three
      dimensional physical and the subtle four- and five dimensional
      universes. Jot Niranjan is the ruler in these regions. The yoga
      masters
      can reach no further than this.
      After Sahansdal Kawal the disciple comes to the 2nd sensory region
      called Trikoti. This is the seat for Brahman, Kal Purush, Jehova,
      Lucifer, etc. He is the Creator (Brahman), the Sustainer (Vishnu) and
      the destroyer (Shiva) in three different sensory forms. Trikoti is
      the
      source of the sensory energies that constitute the whole of the
      universum manifested in form. From the highest point of the astral
      plane
      the soul must pass through a bent tunnel in order to come to the 2nd
      sensory region, Trikoti. In the state the soul will spend a longer
      period of time in order to work off the reserve karma. Trikoti is the
      causal plane, the highest sensory state. Here the sound manifests
      itself
      as the sound of thunder, (a rumbling sound), or the sound of drums.

      Under the influence of the sound the soul moves on to the 3rd cosmic
      region called "Daswan Dwar", the region of Par Brahm. Here the sound
      is
      experiences as that of instruments of chord, kingri, similar to the
      instrument with 12 strings.

      Here the soul enters a state of total illusion, completely free from
      the
      influence of the sensory world. Here the soul is completely free from
      all its instruments, "envelopes" – the physical, the astral and the
      causal body. Here the soul is shining in its full brightness, free
      from
      the influence of the sensory power. This is the state we call Christ
      condition or the field of Christ-consciousness.

      The next step is the 4th region Bhanwar Gupha (the whirling tunnel).
      This is the way to Sach Kand, the Home of the soul. The road between
      the
      3rd and the 4th region is the point of absolute zero, the absolute
      darkness. The individual soul is unable to pass here without the
      help of
      the true master. Only the genuine spiritual master has access to the
      highest region. What we call the White Brotherhood, the Heavenly
      Hierarchy, or the Cosmic Council has no access to the highest region.
      They have to be initiated by Sat Purush, the Highest Divinity in
      order
      to be able to pass the region of total darkness.

      When the soul has returned to its original source - it experiences
      for
      the first time that it is of the same essence as the Creator, with
      the
      only difference that the creator is the ocean and the soul is a drop
      of
      the same energy. Then the soul pronounces: "Father and I are One. I
      am
      in Father and Father is in me". Here the soul experiences the sound
      as
      that of a citera, a very fine chord instrument or a bagpipe. Sat
      Purush
      is master over Sach Kand.
      The highest creator of the soul is called Radha
      Swami "Lord of the Soul".

      Ferenc Bán
    • satkartar7
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003