Enlightment, The Journey of Learning

  • angelicspirit2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2003
      I had become isolated in my worries and self doubt and
      deluded myself into thinking I was having quiet
      time...going into the silence.

      My point...When you find yourself in the dark you look
      for a light, when the darkness is within...your
      friends, your loved ones, your guides, and your faith
      are your lights.

      Isolation is a dangerous thing...it breeds more of the
      worries, doubt and fear that sent you there in the
      first place. There is a huge difference between
      isolation and going into the silence, and in doing one
      it is easy to believe that you doing the other.

      No one was meant to make their journey alone...when
      you find yourself lost there is always someone to
      reach out to...I am not saying that they will have the
      answers...some things are for us alone to do, but they
      will always be there to be the light that helps you
      find your way home...I forgot this for while...it
      took..who else, but a dear friend to remind me...

      So much of the continuation of my journey I am
      understand through The book SUNRISE AT TWO LIONS. I
      love to read and study different religions. practicing
      meditation...combining comfort from all various
      sources. Do others do this? Accepting of all as I
      travel the road to enlightement!

      As so so eloquently stated, being a participant in the
      banquet, taking what is needed.
      With loving thoughts and peace,
      TW

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • satkartar7
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, angelicspirit2000 <spiritmindbody2001@y...> wrote:
        > I had become isolated in my worries and self doubt and
        > deluded myself into thinking I was having quiet
        > time...going into the silence.
        >
        > My point...When you find yourself in the dark you look
        > for a light, when the darkness is within...your
        > friends, your loved ones, your guides, and your faith
        > are your lights.
        >
        > Isolation is a dangerous thing...it breeds more of the
        > worries, doubt and fear that sent you there in the
        > first place. There is a huge difference between
        > isolation and going into the silence, and in doing one
        > it is easy to believe that you doing the other.
        >
        > No one was meant to make their journey alone...when
        > you find yourself lost there is always someone to
        > reach out to...I am not saying that they will have the
        > answers...some things are for us alone to do, but they
        > will always be there to be the light that helps you
        > find your way home...I forgot this for while...it
        > took..who else, but a dear friend to remind me...
        >
        > So much of the continuation of my journey I am
        > understand through The book SUNRISE AT TWO LIONS. I
        > love to read and study different religions. practicing
        > meditation...combining comfort from all various
        > sources. Do others do this? Accepting of all as I
        > travel the road to enlightement!

        yes, I do

        and you are so right dear TW isolation
        is not the same as silence. I did