Thank you Jeff

  • angelicspirit2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2003
      How do I even begin to thank you for the generous
      sharing of the book "Sunrise at Two Lions" that you
      sent me? What I learn I will practice. What I learn
      I will share.
      The words "A Pathway to Personal Transformation" jolts
      something inside of me. Jeff, Thank you with all I am
      and will be.

      Lovingly with peace and spirit!
      TW

      Send free SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger. Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/pc/
    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, angelicspirit2000
        <spiritmindbody2001@y...> wrote:
        > How do I even begin to thank you for the generous
        > sharing of the book "Sunrise at Two Lions" that you
        > sent me? What I learn I will practice. What I learn
        > I will share.
        > The words "A Pathway to Personal Transformation" jolts
        > something inside of me. Jeff, Thank you with all I am
        > and will be.
        >
        > Lovingly with peace and spirit!
        > TW

        My pleasure, TW.