Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Sunrise at Two Lions

  • angelicspirit2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2003
      Your words speak volumes, Bob and I appreciate that
      you feel the review is accurate. I have not read any
      of PapaJeffs works in their entirety, but had picked
      up a copy while visiting friends and 'glanced through
      it.' Word of mouth is the best review!
      Wishing all a peaceful weekend surrounded by love,
      TW

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com