The Meaning of Life

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21 11:34 AM
      A man once spent many months searching out a
      particular Guru to ask him about the meaning of life.

      He finally found him and was told the meaning of life was,
      "Doing stuff."

      The man was pretty sore, having spent so much time and money
      on his quest and demanded, "What do you mean, 'Doing stuff'?"

      The Guru replied, "...as opposed to 'Not doing stuff' which
      is the meaning of Death!"
      Thanks to Rusty Morgan for this bit of wisdom.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2008
        Wednesday the Sundance Channel (on cable)
        featured The Meaning of Life film by Monty Python.
        I had forgotten how funny, brilliant and
        wise it is. I highly recommend it. They
        usually replay all Sundance presentations
        many times, so look for it. So this bring up
        the ever-interesting ??? of just what is the
        meaning of life. I always liked one type of
        answer that sort of gives a "how to" instruction
        as well as an answer....
        Empty yourself of all ego attachments IE: "I am
        not this body, mind, or emotions".... this brings
        the possibility of letting your Real Self, which
        is and is connected to All and Everything, use
        the vehicle of your senses and mind to witness
        IT's creation unfold. So, our meaning of life is
        to be a vehicle for the Highest Power to enjoy
        and experience IT's creation.