Jiiva Chakra Book

  • Armando Capo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2002
      Hello,

      I have just joined this discussion group and wanted to introduce myself.

      My name is Armando Capo. I have been into spirituality since as long as I can remember. At age 15 I was introduced to metaphysics and life was never the same again.

      My years of searching left me with a few good jewels from here and there, but I still wanted more.

      About four years ago I went through some tough times (haven't we all) and was lucky enough to "run into" a type of mediation called Ascension. My experience was one of an incredible expansion of awareness, which resulted in the writing of a book which I always felt I wanted to give away for free.

      So, after four years of off and on writing, I have finally made the book freely available to all spiritual seekers who sometimes struggle marrying their spiritual practices with everyday living (that's probably most of us).

      You are all therefore cordially invited to obtain your own free copy of the book which is called "Jiiva Chakra...How To Become God" from the following site:

      http://www.armandocapo.com/jiiva.html

      I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

      I look forward to this group's discussions.

      Warmest regards,

      Armando Capo

      armandocapo@...