Re: [Meditation Society of America] Thank you

  • Sarojini
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 10:21 AM
      TW:
          I am so glad you came out from the "lurking" stage, as you called it and shared your feelings so beautifully.  I think most of us are continuously falling bach and forth from different levels of awareness in life.  It's like we are flowing peacefully down a river noticing the sparkling water and the great beauty that we are apart of, and then a minute later we are caught up on the side of the river in some branches etc.  And when that happens, I know that I tend to make it worse by thrashing about madly to untangle myself from the branches, when, in essence, I should just let go and the river itself will cradle me safely once again.  The joy of getting older, I feel, is that we begin to let go a lot more easily.  And if we don't ourselves, we have wonderful Sites like this which are basically telling us "Let go of the side of the river and just flow." Thank you so much for your lovely words.
                                  Love and Peace Always,
                                      Sarojini