Re: [Meditation Society of America] Conversations

  • texasbg2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2003
      <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fishman
      <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
      > > Yes, it does seem this third party, impartial,
      > > unabridged, purely away, is at play throughout natures
      > > extent. Possibly a begining for a non-existent end.
      > > Nice thoughts Bobby.
      > >
      > > Peace and Love
      > >
      > > --- texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
      > > > It seems to me that there is a third person in a
      > > > conversation. One
      > > > brings a personality and another brings another
      > > > personality and the
      > > > resultant conversation has a personality of its own.
      > > >
      > > > Sometimes it takes off in a direction neither
      > > > personality wants,
      > > > except maybe the third personality. No one knows
      > > > what the
      > > > conversation wants until it is over and each party
      > > > takes an objective
      > > > look or at least sees it in retrospect. But the
      > > > conversation itself
      > > > cannot look back. Come to think of it, neither can
      > > > the other
      > > > personalities that shared the time together. They
      > > > have changed
      > > > somewhat from it and would probably do it
      > > > differently the next time.
      > > >
      > > > At least this is how it seems to me when I have
      > > > these conversations
      > > > with myself.
      > > >
      > > > Love
      > > > Bobby G.
      > > >

      > yes, really nice post Bobby,
      >
      > it blows my mind at times to see how I
      > am perceived due to my posts; most
      > definitely it is 3-rd phenomena

      hi Karta and Jason:

      Thank ya'll for the replies. I was doubtful whether others would
      agree at all.

      I did not think about the third party being impartial etc., but that
      makes sense.

      What I see as the third party must be different than what the other
      sees it as.

      This sort of makes sense when it is me talking to myself also. That
      is why it is so difficult to see it another way than how I see it at
      first but when I think about it it becomes clear there is another way
      to see it. Walking in the other's shoes even when the other is me.

      This is getting fatiguing.

      Love to you both,
      Bobby G.