Cover all the bases

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2002
      Mullah Nasrudin was dying. The priest was preparing him for his voyage
      into the great beyond. Whispering firmly, the priest said,
      "Denounce the devil! Let him know how little you think of his evil!"
      Nasrudin said nothing. The priest repeated his order. Still Nasrudin
      said nothing.
      The priest asked, "Why do you refuse to denounce the devil and his
      evil?"
      Nasrudin said, "Until I know where I'm heading, I don't think I
      ought to aggravate anybody."