Meditation Class

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 10, 2002
      Our first class of the fall semester at Montgomery County Community
      College is full (actually they oversold it by 16). It will be in
      Room 105 of Parkhouse Hall, which is their main building, and be from
      7 to 8:30pm every other Fri. for 14 weeks. If you are a member of the
      Meditation Society of America, we will be glad to find a seat for
      you, but please give me advance notice. I'll be finding out about the
      availability of seats for the Mon. night classes for the Haverford
      Adult Education Program tomorrow. Books, the internet, CD's, etc.,
      are all very good ways to learn about meditation, but our
      live-in-person classes offer a unique opportunity to share
      experiences, have questions answered, and have immediate interaction
      and clarification about meditation concepts and techniques. It has
      the potential to be highly beneficial and speed up your learning
      curve quite dramatically. The best way to learn about meditation is
      by actually meditating, and of course we do that as
      well in our classes. I hope to be in class with you soon.
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America
      medit8@...
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2002
        Our next class of the fall semester will be tomorrow night, Fri.
        10/11, 7pm to 8:30pm, Room 105A, Parkhouse Hall, Montgomery County
        Community College, Blue Bell PA. I hope to see you there!
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 24, 2002
          Our next class will be Fri. 10/25/02 in Room 105, Parkhouse Hall,
          Montgomery County Community College, Blue Bell, PA, 7 to 8:30 PM. In
          answer to many queries, there is no need to have attended the
          previous classes. As well as furthering the concepts and techniques
          previously shared, each one is unique and stands alone. I hope to see
          you in class tomorrow night.
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 10, 2002
            The next to last class for the fall semester for the Haverford Adult
            School Program will be Monday night from 6:30 to 8pm at the Haverford
            Middle School, Rm. 208. If you are planning to attend and need
            directions, please email me at medit8@...
            We will be reviewing many of the techniques and concepts presented
            previously. Also, we will be focusing on how to maintain a
            meditative perspective in "real life", not just when sitting in
            meditation. I hope to see you there.
            Peace and blessings,
            Bob Rose, President,
            Meditation Society of America
            http://www.meditationsociety.com
          • betteji
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 21, 2002
              The next meditation class will be tonight at Montgomery County
              Community College, Room 105 in Parkhouse Hall, 7 to 8:30 pm. If you
              need further information or directions, please email
              medit8@...