Re: U.G. Krishnamurti

  • satkartar7
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2003
      the article was from Giuliano Sauro

      http://www.julius.it/ugkrishnamurti/docs/UG_Quotes.asp

      I am going to say a few words about
      the state of not knowing. How can anybody
      say anything about the 'state of not knowing?' I have necessarily to use words
      Can we use words without indulging in abstract concepts. I say we can. But I d
      o not, at the same time, mean that it
      is a non-verbal conceptualization.

      That is a funny thing; there is no such
      thing as non-verbal conceptualization
      at all. But, perhaps, a few words like
      this will enable you to understand that
      the methods of thought prevent you from understanding the limitations of thought
      as a means to directly experience life
      and its movements.

      This 'state of not knowing' is not just
      my particular state. This I call it a 'Natural State' of your being. This is
      as much your natural state as it is
      mine. It is not the state of a God-
      realized man; it is not the state of a
      Self-realized man. It is not the state
      of a holy man. It is the natural state
      of every one of you here. But since
      you are looking to somebody else and you
      are reaching out for some kind of a
      state of liberation, freedom, or moksha

      ^ I don't know what words you want to
      use ^ you are lost.