Re: ROFL.

  • cornelius9x
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 15, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Sandeep Chatterjee
      <sandeepc@b...> wrote:

      > Guess from whom came these lovelies?
      >

      > There is no communism in Russia, no freedom in America, and no
      spirituality in India.

      > Service to mankind is utter selfishness.
      >
      > Jesus was another misguided Jew; and the Buddha was a crackpot.
      >
      > Mutual terror, not love, will save mankind
      >
      > Attending church and going to the bar for a drink are identical
      >
      > There is nothing inside you but fear
      >
      > Communication is impossible between human beings.
      >
      > God, Love, Happiness, the unconscious, death, reincarnation and the
      soul are non-existent figments of our rich imagination.

      > Freud is the fraud of the 20th century, while J. Krishnamurti is
      its greatest phoney.

      Both of the Krishamurtis' have made these pronouncements....

      truth me told, however, millions of nameless, faceless "everypersons"
      (including Bowery -skidroll drunks) have mouthed these gems...

      hey, who coined "talk is cheap"?

      corny