[Meditation Society of America] Re: dealing with guru/Nina

  • manjusrilotus
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 14, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Sarojini"
      <Yoga@w...> wrote:

      > Jeff
      > I agree with you. We are all kind of "gurus in disguise" aren't
      we. The Taco Bell kid is equally as "divine" as Ramana, but he
      has just forgotten it, and all the "life stuff" is covering up that
      "divineness". Life is really all about just "remembering" who we
      truly are.

      can the taco bell kid bring someone a mystical experience and
      opening , that is minus giving them some drug ?

      drugs and charisma don't cut it . others may be gurus of one
      sort or another in the broad context of mundane experience but
      a Guru on the order of Nityananda or Sir Ramana no way ! - no
      matter how it gets spun that just isn't happening .

      you can have a diamond in the ruff but no one is going to set it in
      an engagement ring and wear it .... it's beauty and flawless
      nature are only known once ground, faceted, and polished.
      until that time it remains simply having the potential for beauty.