Nardudin gets punished

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2002
      Once upon a time, there was a German, an Italian and Mullah Nasrudin
      on death row. The warden gave them a choice of three ways to die:
      1. to be shot
      2. to be hung
      3. to be injected with the AIDS virus for a slow death.
      So the German said, "Shoot me right in the head."
      Boom, he was dead instantly.
      Then the Italian said, "Just hang me."
      Snap! he was dead.
      Then Nasrudin said, "Give me some of that AIDS stuff."
      They gave him the shot, and Nasrudin fell down laughing.
      The guards looked at each other and wondered what was wrong with this
      guy.
      Then Nasrudin said, "Give me another one of those shots," so the
      guards did. Now he was laughing so hard, tears rolled from his eyes
      and he doubled over.
      Finally the warden said, "What's wrong with you?"
      Nasrudin replied, "You guys are so stupid..... I'm wearing a condom."