T'ai Chi and Qi Gong classes in the Baltimore / Washington area

  • khall94433@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2003
      We invite you to attend our T'ai Chi and Qi Gong classes in the Baltimore / Washington area starting September 3!

      Be in flow…T'ai Chi and Qi Gong are subtle, gentle systems of exercise and meditation through movement developed by Taoist monks over 1000 years ago in China and are regarded by hundreds of millions as a way to increase and maintain health, awareness, poise, and youthful vitality. T'ai Chi and Qi Gong teach us how to be centered, grounded, and empowered while in motion in today's world.

      o Increase vitality, flexibility.
      o Reduce stress and anxiety.
      o Develop attentiveness and ability to focus.
      o Non impact aerobics lowers blood pressure.
      o Improve cardiac and respiratory competence.
      o Heighten creativity and productivity.
      o Excellent warm up and cool down.
      o Enhance personal security, safety and well being.
      o Improve interpersonal relationships.

      Classes start September 3 at Bright Yoga and Healing Arts Center, Mt. Airy, Maryland
      Qi Gong: 6 PM
      T'ai Chi: 7:30 PM
      Email jadegardentantra@... for information.