Re: [Meditation Society of America] no differance ?

  • Sarojini
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2003
      Namaste
              Yes I agree that the term "Guru" here might, indeed, be the problem.  I think one really knows if they are in the presence of an "enlightened" peron.  And through the process of "grace" any dualities we feel just drop away.If the term "guru" is used in its original sense, then we would never experience a "me" and "you" concept. But, as everyone has mentioned, the term "guru" is now used by many, many people who are truly not that at all.
                                              Sarojini