  • NancySueH
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2002
      Out of a request by Bob( medit8@...) who
      emailed me " I hope you'll post you idea of a
      central "clearing house" there also. Great concept!
      Peace and blessings,

      I have a promise, that of having meditation in the education,
      where all students can have a class in meditation. I have started
      a Yahoo Group, which will serve as a clearinghouse for what is
      occurring with Meditation in Education in the World. That way we
      can learn from each other what is working and use it in our own
      school districts. We can learn from others successes and
      I have started a yahoo site.
      On this site there is a database, where you can post your name,
      contact information and state and what is happening in your
      school district . Any suggestions are welcome as this is in the
      beginning stages.

      Thank you