Re: dealing with pain/Nina

  • freyjartist@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 6:19 AM

      Gene wrote:
      <<The spin-doctors of political parties (and religions)
      are catching up to Madison avenue in regards to skill-
      level; what Hitler and his cronies deployed to seduce
      and control, to evil ends, is now being deployed as the
      spectacle of daily newscasts. Who will stand and deny
      the badness of resisting goodness? >>

      Well, i heard two men talking on the radio,
      in a cross-fire kind of new reality show
      Uncovering the ways to plan the next big attack,
      they were counting down the days to
      stab the brother in the    - be-right-back -
      after this!  the unavoidable kiss,
      where the minty fresh death breath is sure to outlast
      this catastophe,  dance with me,

      cause if you've got the poison, i've got the remedy

      I say the remedy, is the experience,

      it is a dangerous liaison

      I say the comedy is that it's serious

      which is a strange enough new play on words

      I say the tragedy is how you're gonna spend
      the rest of your nights with the light on,

      So shine the light on all of your friends,
      when it all amounts to nothing in the end......

      i won't worry my life away....i won't worry my life away.

      from "The Remedy" (I Won't Worry)  by Jason Mraz

      you can listen to it on
      http://www.jasonmraz.com/

      click on audio

      enjoy, to all of my friends,