Great Joyous News

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2003
      Last night, a long time Meditation Society of America
      member, and a sometime poster here, had a 7 lb 15 oz baby
      girl. Many of you know her as Eveneon (she's probably
      America's leading artist using Neon as her medium).
      I've posted a picture in our Photo section, and you will
      notice that the baby's hand is making an "OK" mudra, so
      we know all is, and will be well with this incarnation.
      All our love and congratulations to Eve, John, and baby.