Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: positions

  • Sarojini
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 11, 2003
      I have just begun receiving E-Mails from this site and I must admit that I am pretty computer illiterate! But one thing I have picked up today is that Nina appears to be a Yoga teacher (I could be wrong on that because, as I said, I'm not sure what I'm doing!)  Anyway, I just thought I would mention that I, too, am a Yoga teacher and have been for many years.  I run a Yoga Centre in Canada.  I, therefore, would enjoy conversing with others about such things as Meditation but really am unclear on how to do it.  Help!!!!

                      Namaste,

                          Joffa
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 11, 2003
        "Sarojini" <Yoga@w...> wrote:
        > I have just begun receiving E-Mails from this site and I must admit
        that I am pretty computer illiterate! But one thing I have picked up
        today is that Nina appears to be a Yoga teacher (I could be wrong on
        that because, as I said, I'm not sure what I'm doing!) Anyway, I just
        thought I would mention that I, too, am a Yoga teacher and have been
        for many years. I run a Yoga Centre in Canada. I, therefore, would
        enjoy conversing with others about such things as Meditation but
        really am unclear on how to do it. Help!!!!

        > Namaste,
        >

        > Joffa

        Dear Joffa,
        Welcome. The whole point of this group is to
        provide a place where things dealing with
        meditation can be discussed. We have many varities
        of meditators who post here, and welcome your input.
        Personally, having been married to a Hatha Yoga
        teacher for the last 25 years, I have a great respect
        for this particular source of meditative wisdom, and
        hope you will be generous in sharing your experiences.
        Similarly, if you feel the urge to do so, please feel
        free to post any questions you have, or answers to
        others queries.
        As far as the lack of compu-knowledge...you're OK, as
        you have demonstrated by being able to post this
        message. If you have any questions about the posting
        process itself, we also have several compu-experts
        here who I'm sure will be helpful when that is needed.
        In any event, I hope you will enjoy and benefit from
        this group, and I'm glad you're here.
        Peace and blessings,
        Bob Rose, Moderator
        Meditation Society of America Yahoo Group
      • satkartar7
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 12, 2003
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Sarojini" <Yoga@w...> wrote:
          > I have just begun receiving E-Mails from this site and I must admit that I am pretty computer illiterate! But one thing I have picked up today is that Nina appears to be a Yoga teacher (I could be wrong on that because, as I said, I'm not sure what I'm doing!) Anyway, I just thought I would mention that I, too, am a Yoga teacher and have been for many years. I run a Yoga Centre in Canada. I, therefore, would enjoy conversing with others about such things as Meditation but really am unclear on how to do it.

          Namaste Joffa, an ancient, natural
          and primal meditation style is the
          mediation with the Om

          http://santmat-meditation.net/santmat/shabd-1.html